Enter legal issue and location
Hempstead Commercial Litigation Lawyer
OverviewMichael Cirrito is the managing partner at White, Cirrito & Nally and has been practicing law since 1979. He is an AV Rated attorney who has successfully tried many cases involving commercial disputes, real estate litigation, land use planning and zoning, personal injury and criminal defense. He is a knowledgeable and experienced attorney who cares about his clients and zealously advocates for their rights.
About Michael Louis Cirrito
Current Employment Position(s)
- Managing Partner
- Commercial Litigation 40%
- Real Estate Litigation 20%
- Real Estate Transaction 10%
- Land Use Planning and Zoning 10%
- Personal Injury 10%
- Criminal 5%
- Incorporated Village of Hempstead
- New York State Liquidation Bureau
- In Re 47th Road LLC , 54 Misc 3rd 1217(A) (Queens S. Ct )
- Hair Say, Ltd v. Salon Opos, 6 Misc 3rd 1041(A) (Nassau S. Ct )
- Rodriguez v. Estevez, 79 AD 3rd 513 (AD 2nd Dep )
- Gee v. Zee Ying Wng, 49 Misc 3rd 1215(A) (Kings S. Ct )
- Tulip Gardens v. ZBA Hempstead, 30 Misc 3rd 1238(A) (Nassau S. Ct )
- Cortazar v. Cortazar, 64 Misc 3rd 1204(A) (Queens S. Ct )
- Rodriguez v. Estevez, 19 Misc 3rd 1116(A) (NYS Ct. )
- People V. Haynes, 115 AD 3rd 676 (AD 2nd Dept )
- New York, 1979
- Nassau County Bar Association, 1983 - Present (Member)
- Bronx District Attorney, Asst. District Attorney, 1979 - 1983
- Village of Hempstead, Asso. Village Judge, 1984 - 1987
- St. John's University School of Law, Jamaica, New York, 1978
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: Director of Public Trials - Partial Scholarship
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Major: Political Science
Accepts Credit Cards
58 Hilton Ave. Hempstead, NY 11550- 2122
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.