Enter legal issue and location
Boston Aerospace & Defense Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Nathan A. Bair (Attorney)
- Stephen W. Bernstein (Partner)
- Jennifer A. Bock (Partner)
- Charles R. Buck (Partner)
- Brian M. Bunn (Partner)
- Richard C. Call (Partner)
- Jenny Chen (Partner)
- David A. Cifrino (Counsel)
- Hannah Cohen (Associate)
- Sarah Chapin Columbia (Partner)
- Susan M. Cooke (Counsel)
- Robert J. Cordy (Counsel)
- Isabelle R. Cunningham (Staff Attorney)
- Natasha Dobrott (Associate)
- Rebecca M. Dufur (Associate)
- David Quinn Gacioch (Partner)
- Edward A. Gordon (Partner)
- Michael W. Hardgrove (Partner)
- Patrick F. Healy (Partner)
- Christopher M. Jedrey (Partner)
- Byron S. Kalogerou (Partner)
- Sarah Kitchell (Partner)
- Matthew L. Knowles (Partner)
- Jacob A. Kuipers (Associate)
- Andrew C. Liazos (Partner)
- Amy Mahan (Associate)
- Drew Elizabeth McCormick (Partner)
- Laura McLane (Partner)
- Dana M. McSherry (Partner)
- Tari W. Mills (Staff Attorney)
- David Mlaver (Associate)
- Monica Neuman (Partner)
- Joseph M. Parise (Partner)
- Mark W. Pearlstein (Partner)
- Matthew J. Perreault (Partner)
- Amy C. Pimentel (Partner)
- Anne G. Plimpton (Counsel)
- Sujatha Rochford (Attorney)
- Elizabeth Rodd (Associate)
- Annabel Rodriguez (Associate)
- Mark E. Schreiber (Counsel)
- Michael Siekman (Partner)
- Richard B. Smith (Counsel)
- Albert Sokol (Partner)
- Mara Theophila (Partner)
- Jerome B. Tichner (Partner)
- Rebecca Waltuch (Partner)
- Kate Williams (Associate)
- Edward G. Zacharias (Partner)
- Shamis Beckley (Associate)
- Anthony A. Bongiorno (Partner)
- Adam J. Camiel (Associate)
- Adriana Fortune (Associate)
- Christina Lam (Associate)
- Andrea-Gale Okoro (Associate)
- Katrina Rogachevsky (Associate)
- Jonathan Ursprung (Partner)
- Joe K. Urwitz (Partner)
- Jeff York (Associate)
- Kristina Bieker Ph.D. (Partner)
- K. Nicole Clouse Ph.D. (Partner)
- Sarah T. Hogan (Partner)
- Linda Ji (Partner)
- Paresh Kumar (Associate)
- Suzanne Nguyen Ph.D. (Patent Agent)
- Y. Kevin Ni Ph.D. (Patent Agent)
- Kristina Bieker-Brady (Partner)
- Kristin Connarn (Partner)
- Sagun Kc Ph.D. (Associate)
- Ann Killilea (Counsel)
- Robert H. Underwood Ph.D. (Partner)
- Joseph K. Urwitz (Partner)
- Christine M. Wahr (Associate)
- William F. . Allison III (Patent Agent)
- Stephen Colter (Associate)
- Elizabeth Drucker (Counsel)
- Alexander Kritikos (Associate)
- G. Matthew McCloskey (Partner)
- Evan Panich (Partner)
- Scott M. Susko (Partner)
200 Clarendon StreetFloor 58 Boston, MA 02116- 5021
- (617) 535-3800
McDermott Will & Emery Belgium LLP Avenue des Nerviens 9-31 1040 Brussels , Belgium +32 2 230 50 59
McDermott Will & Emery Stadttor 1 40219 Dusseldorf , Germany +49 211 30211 0
McDermott Will & Emery Feldbergstrasse 35 60323 Frankfurt a. M. , Germany +49 69 951145 0
McDermott Will & Emery Heron Tower 110 Bishopsgate London EC2N 4AY , United Kingdom +44 20 7577 6900
McDermott Will & Emery Via dei Bossi, 4/6 20121 Milan , Italy +39 02 78627300
McDermott Will & Emery Nymphenburger Str. 3 80335 Munchen , Germany +49 89 12712 0
McDermott Will & Emery 23 rue de l'Universite 75007 Paris , France +33 1 81 69 15 00
McDermott Will & Emery Via A. Ristori, 38 00197 Rome , Italy +39 06 462024 1
McDermott Will & Emery 18F West Tower Mirae Asset Center1 26, Eulji-ro 5-gil, Jung-gu Seoul 100-210 , Korea +82 2 6030 3600
MWE China Law Offices 28th Floor Jin Mao Building 88 Century Boulevard Shanghai Pudong New Area 200121 , People's Republic of China +86 21 6105 0500
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 18565 Jamboree Road Suite 250 Irvine, CA 92612 - 2565 (949) 851-0633
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 2049 Century Park East Suite 3200 Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 3206 (310) 277-4110
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 275 Middlefield Road Suite 100 Menlo Park, CA 94025 - 4004 (650) 815-7400
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 415 Mission Street Suite 5600 San Francisco, CA 94105 - 2616 (628) 218-3800
McDermott Will & Emery LLP The McDermott Building 500 North Capitol Street NorthWest Washington, DC 20001 - 1531 (202) 756-8000
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 1007 North Orange Street 10th Floor Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 485-3900
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 333 SouthEast 2nd Avenue Suite 4500 Miami, FL 33131 - 2184 (305) 358-3500
McDermott Will & Emery 1180 Peachtree Street NorthEast Suite 3350 Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 260-8535
McDermott Will & Emery (Main Office) 444 West Lake Street Chicago, IL 60606 - 0029 (312) 372-2000
McDermott Will & Emery LLP One Vanderbilt Avenue New York, NY 10017 - 3852 (212) 547-5400
McDermott Will & Emery LLP 2501 North Harwood Street Suite 1900 Dallas, TX 75201 - 1664 (214) 295-8000
McDermott Will & Emery Pennzoil Place 700 Milam Street Suite 1300 PMB 106 Houston, TX 77002 - 4403 (713) 653-1700
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.