Enter legal issue and location
Honeywell Repair & Overhaul1944 E. Sky Harbor Circle Phoenix, AZ 85034
Honeywell International Inc. (Main Office) 101 Columbia Road Morristown, NJ 07960 (973) 455-2000
Honeywell International - UOP (Main Office) 25 E. Algonquin Road (Bldg. A) P.O. Box 5017 Des Plaines, IL 60017 - 5017 (847) 391-2000
Honeywell International Inc. 2525 W. 190th Street Torrance, CA 90504 (310) 512-2451
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Scanning & Mobility (Main Office) 700 Visions Drive P.O. Box 208 Skaneateles Falls, NY 13153 - 0208 (800) 782-4263
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Aerospace (Main Office) 21111 North 19th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85027 (602) 436-1995
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Automation & Control Solutions - Honeywell Life Safety (Branch Office) 12 Clintonville Road Northford, CT 06472 (203) 484-7161
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Safety Products (Main Office) 900 Douglas Pike Smithfield, RI 02917 (800) 430-5490
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions - Honeywell Process Solutions (Branch Office) Phoenix Automation College 1860 West Rose Garden Lane Phoenix, AZ 85027 - 2708 (602) 293-1866
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Sensing and Control (Main Office) 1985 Douglas Drive North Golden Valley, MN 55422 (815) 235-6847
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Security Products Americas (Main Office) 2 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 100 Melville, NY 11747
Honeywell International Inc. 2600 Ridgway Parkway Minneapolis, MN 55413 (612) 951-6506
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Automation & Control Solutions (Main Office) 1985 Douglas Drive North Golden Valley, MN 55422 - 3992 (800) 345-6770
Honeywell International - UOP (England) (Branch Office) "Liongate" Ladymead Guildford, Surrey GU1 1AT , England +44 (0) 1483 304848
Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell International Sarl (Switzerland) (Main Office) Z.A. La Piece 16 1180 Rolle (VD) , Switzerland +41 (0)21 695 30 00
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.