Enter legal issue and location
- Alex Thomas Alexander
- Meade Anthony Ali (Attorney)
- Prabha Sipi Bhandari (Director and Associate General Counsel)
- Jennifer M. Cattier (Head of Alternatives Legal)
- Michelle Renee Cenis
- Blanche Lark Christerson (Managing Director, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management)
- Christopher N. Clausen (Staff Attorney/Officer)
- Kerri L. Fox (Vice President)
- Rudolph M. Gerlich Jr. (Attorney)
- Steven M. Haber (Director and Senior Counsel)
- Sunil S. Hariani (Attorney)
- Nathan S. Muller (Vice President and Counsel)
- Christopher P. Nelson (Attorney)
- Simone A. Pam (Vice President)
- Joseph Polizzotto (Attorney)
- Brett D Rogers
- Michael Aaron Rosenberg (Attorney)
- Donald D. Sung (Attorney)
- Michelle Lynn Toll (Attorney)
- Jeffrey T. Welch
- Sheldon Barry Winicour (Director and Senior Counsel)
- Ira Wurcel (Attorney)
- Kathleen Anne Yohe (Attorney)
60 Wall Street New York, NY 10005
Deutsche Bank 345 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154
Deutsche Bank - Deutsche Bank Polska S.A. (Main Office) al. Armii Ludowej 26 00 - 609 Warszawa , Poland (+48 22) 579 90 00
Deutsche Bank AG 1 Great Winchester Street EC2N 2DB London, GA , United Kingdom +44 20 754 58000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.