Enter legal issue and location
Akron Personal Injury Law Firm
- Sean C. Buchanan (Attorney)
- Brandon M. Dean (Attorney)
- Martin S. . Delahunty III (Associate) 1 Reviews
- Jeffrey V. Hawkins (Associate) 1 Reviews
- Robert P. Horton (Attorney)
- John J. Lynett Jr. (Partner)
- Silas M. Pisani (Attorney)
- Mark A. Ropchock (Associate)
- Michael Schmeltzer (Attorney)
- James W. Slater (Managing Partner)
- Richard V. Zurz Jr. (Partner)
- Joe Laatsch
1 Cascade Plaza# 2210 Akron, OH 44308
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Slater and Zurz LLP 4450 Belden Village St NW Canton, OH 44720 (888) 341-9605
Slater and Zurz LLP 1900 Polaris Pkwy #450 Columbus, OH 43240 (888) 341-9605
Slater and Zurz LLP 250 East 5th Street 15th floor Cincinnati, OH 45202 (888) 341-9605
Slater and Zurz LLP 5005 Rockside Road Suite 600-155 Independence, OH 44131 888-341-9605
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.