Enter legal issue and location
Salem Municpal Law Lawyer
About Bernard H. Campbell
Current Employment Position(s)
- Managing Partner
- Municpal Law
- Land Use and Land Use Planning
- Real Estate Conveyance Practice
- Estate Planning - Wills and Trusts
- Probate Estates, Guardianships
- Small Business Representation
- Town of Windham, NH
- NH Tax Collectors Ass'n (State Counsel)
- George E. Merrill and Son, Inc.
- New American Homes, LLC
- New England Conference-United Methodist Church
- Turner Homestead, Inc.
- Salem Manufactured Homes, LLC
- Banknorth (local secured lending)
- New Hampshire, 1980
- NH Bar Ass'n. Legislation Comm (Vice Chair)
- NHBA - Municipal & Gov't Law Section
- Salem (NH) School District, 1997 - Present (School Board Member)
- Town of Salem, New Hampshire, 1986 - 1996 (Planning Board Member)
Classes and Seminars
- NHMA Law Lecture Series, NH Muncipal Association
- NHTCA Certification Programs and Spring Workshops, NH Tax Collectors Ass'n.
- Municipal Law, NH Bar Ass'n CLE Committee
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, May, 1980
Honors: magna cum laude
- Penn State University, University Park, PA, May, 1977
BA - Public Service
Honors: magna cum laude
- Director - Turner Homestead, Inc.
- Board of Trustees - NE Confr - United Methodist Church
Suite 107One Stiles Rd Salem, NH 03079- 4802
- (603) 894-6678
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.