Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Corporate & Finance Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Brian V. Alcala (Partner)
- David B. Allswang (Partner)
- R. Scott Alsterda (Counsel)
- Laura B. Bacon (Associate)
- Elizabeth Baio (Partner)
- Steven F. Banghart (Partner)
- Charles R. Bernardini (Partner)
- Brittany A. Bogaerts (Associate)
- Dennis G. Bouxsein (Partner)
- Thomas F. . Brett II (Partner)
- David R. Brown (Partner)
- John P. Buckley (Partner)
- Katie Burnett (Associate)
- Daniel J. Burnham (Partner)
- Henry J. Caldwell (Associate)
- Angelo Christopher (Associate)
- Sorinel Cimpoes (Partner)
- Edward Clancy (Counsel)
- Kris E. Curran (Partner)
- Eliza T. Davis (Associate)
- Denise DeArmond (Associate)
- Ethan Domsten (Associate)
- Robert A. Drobnak (Partner)
- Idongesit Ebong
- Keith E. Edeus Jr. (Counsel)
- Frank J. Emmons (Partner)
- Jenna J. Fagerman (Associate)
- Thomas M. Fahey (Partner)
- Wesley Gangi (Associate)
- Janet M. Garetto (Partner)
- John C. Gatz (Partner)
- Yelena Fertman Gray (Partner)
- Alton B. Harris (Partner)
- F. Thomas Hecht (Partner)
- Paul B. Holmes (Partner)
- Tevin Hopkins (Associate)
- Seth A. Horvath (Partner)
- Christopher P. Hotaling (Partner)
- Aon S. Hussain (Associate)
- Krystina Jonsson (Associate)
- William M. Kirby Jr. (Associate)
- Brian E. Krob (Partner)
- Deanna R. Kunze (Partner)
- Jason T. Kunze (Associate)
- Christina E. Kurow (Associate)
- Lizl Leonardo (Department Attorney)
- Gary I. Levenstein (Partner)
- Elizabeth Zamora Meraz (Associate)
- Valerie Breslin Montague (Partner)
- Amber L. Munday (Associate)
- David M. Pattee (Associate)
- Floyd D. Perkins (Partner)
- Michael J. Philippi (Partner)
- Peter J. Prommer (Partner)
- J. Timothy Ramsey (Partner)
- Benjamin Rosborough (Associate)
- Ariel H. Roth (Associate)
- John Ruskusky (Partner)
- Frank J. Saibert (Partner)
- Vivian Sandoval (Associate)
- Joshua T. Scarborough (Associate)
- Madeleine Schnittker (Associate)
- April E. Schweitzer (Associate)
- Julie K. Seymour (Partner)
- Kevin P. Shea (Partner)
- Gretchen E. Sherwood (Associate)
- Barry J. Shkolnik (Partner)
- Tina B. Solis (Partner)
- Kristopher J. Stark (Partner)
- Paulina M. Starostka (Associate)
- Daniel P. Strzalka (Partner)
- Lisa C. Sullivan (Partner)
- Michael J. Summerhill (Partner)
- Justin Douglas Swindells (Partner)
- Wayne L. Tang (Counsel)
- Bradley Taub (Associate)
- Steven J. Thompson (Partner)
- Richard H. . Tilghman IV (Partner)
- Andrew H. Tripp (Partner)
- Ethan E. Trull (Partner)
- Richard A. Ungaretti (Partner)
- Edward . Washington II (Counsel)
- Matthew A. Werber (Counsel)
- James M. Broeking (Counsel)
- Michelle R. Canerday (Partner)
- Neil Connolly (Associate)
- Catherine Teague Gonzalez (Counsel)
- James E. Lentz (Counsel)
- Maureen Mullen (Associate)
- Timothy E. Horton (Partner)
- Samera Syeda Ludwig (Partner)
- Stanton B. Miller (Senior Counsel)
- Dean J. Polales (Partner)
- Emily Schwebke (Associate)
- Megha Shah (Associate)
70 West Madison StreetSuite 3500 Chicago, IL 60602
- (312) 977-4405
Nixon Peabody LLP Bank of China Tower, 50th Floor 1 Garden Road Central , Hong Kong +852 9307 3900
CWL Partners 50th & 64th Floors, Bank of China Tower 1 Garden Road Central , Hong Kong +852 2521 0880
Nixon Peabody LLP 1 Ropemaker Street, 15th Floor London EC2Y 9HT , United Kingdom +44 (0)20 7653 9760
Nixon Peabody LLP Citic Plaza Shenhong, Suite 2301 1350 North Sichuan Road Shanghai 200040 , China +86 21 6137 5500
Nixon Peabody LLP 300 South Grand Avenue Suite 4100 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 3151 (213) 629-6000
Nixon Peabody LLP 2 Palo Alto Square 3000 El Camino Real, Suite 500 Palo Alto, CA 94306 - 2106 (650) 320-7700
Nixon Peabody LLP One Embarcadero Center 32nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 - 3600 (415) 984-8200
Nixon Peabody LLP 799 9th Street NorthWest Suite 500 Washington, DC 20001 - 5327 (202) 585-8000
Nixon Peabody LLP 300 South Riverside Plaza 16th Floor Chicago, IL 60606 - 6613 (312) 425-3900
Nixon Peabody LLP (Main Office) Exchange Place 53 State Street Boston, MA 02109 - 2835 (617) 345-1000
Nixon Peabody LLP 305 Church at North Hills Street Suite 1230 Raleigh, NC 27609 - 2669 (919) 900-3900
Nixon Peabody LLP 900 Elm Street Manchester, NH 03101 - 2031 (603) 628-4000
Nixon Peabody LLP 677 Broadway 10th Floor Albany, NY 12207 - 2996 (518) 427-2650
Nixon Peabody LLP 40 Fountain Plaza Suite 400 Buffalo, NY 14202 - 2224 (716) 853-8100
Nixon Peabody LLP 50 Jericho Quadrangle Suite 300 Jericho, NY 11753 - 2728 (516) 832-7500
Nixon Peabody LLP 55 West 46th Street New York, NY 10036 - 4120 (212) 940-3000
Nixon Peabody LLP 1300 Clinton Square Rochester, NY 14604 - 1792 (585) 263-1000
Nixon Peabody LLP One Citizens Plaza Providence, RI 02903 - 1345 (401) 454-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.