Enter legal issue and location
Orlando Affordable Housing & Tax Credits Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Robert Alfert Jr. (Partner)
- Randal M. Alligood (Partner)
- Matthew D. Armstrong (Partner)
- Drew Bennett (Associate)
- Michael J. Bittman (Partner)
- C. David Brown (Partner)
- Benjamin A. Burleson (Associate)
- Ariel Cavazos (Associate)
- Richard Coaxum (Partner)
- Holly L. Collins (Of Counsel)
- Cassandra Coolidge (Associate)
- Lacey D. Corona (Of Counsel)
- Terry Costolo (Of Counsel)
- Gene Crick Jr. (Partner)
- Hollie A. Croft (Partner)
- Samantha D'Angelo (Associate)
- Chip Gray (Associate)
- Nicholas W. Heckman (Associate)
- David F. Leon (Partner)
- Robert F. Mallett (Of Counsel)
- Richard N. Milian (Partner)
- Arturo Peña Miranda (Associate)
- Todd K. Norman (Partner)
- Alexa Padilla (Associate)
- Anthony W. Palma (Partner)
- Roman Petra (Partner)
- Edward R. Philpot (Associate)
- Regina Rabitaille (Partner)
- Shaun A. Rechsteiner (Associate)
- Paul Renner (Of Counsel)
- A. Wayne Rich (Of Counsel)
- Yisell Rodriguez (Associate)
- Karen Ryan (Of Counsel)
- Peter Schoemann (Partner)
- Angela D. Shaw (Partner)
- Arthur Sims (Partner)
- James E. Slater (Partner)
- Jeremy Springhart (Partner)
- Shaina Stahl (Partner)
- Kate Stangle (Of Counsel)
- Joseph B. Stanton (Partner)
- Douglas E. Starcher (Partner)
- Jo O. Thacker (Partner)
- Nicolette Corso Vilmos (Partner)
- Michael Wilson (Partner)
- Timothy S. Wombles (Associate)
- Christopher W. Brennan (Associate)
- Donald L. Cunningham (Of Counsel)
- Bernard H. Gentry (Of Counsel)
- Sarah Guo (Associate)
- Marissa Johnson (Associate)
- Julia Moffett (Associate)
- Laura Jo O. Thacker (Partner)
- Matthew Palma (Associate)
- Heather Toft (Of Counsel)
- Leigh A. Williams (Partner)
390 North Orange AvenueSuite 1400 Orlando, FL 32801
- (407) 425-8377
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Pacific Gateway 19191 South Vermont Avenue Suite 900 Torrance, CA 90502 (424) 221-7400
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 1400 Wewatta Street Suite 500 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 583-9900
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 101 Constitution Avenue NorthWest Suite 900 Washington, DC 20001 (202) 689-2800
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 1905 NorthWest Corporate Boulevard Suite 310 Boca Raton, FL 33431 (561) 483-7000
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 100 South East 3rd Avenue Suite 2700 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394 (954) 764-7060
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 50 North Laura Street 41st Floor Jacksonville, FL 32202 (904) 665-3600
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 2 South Biscayne Boulevard 21st Floor Miami, FL 33131 (305) 373-9400
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 251 Royal Palm Way Suite 215 Palm Beach, FL 33480 (561) 659-8661
Nelson, Mullins, Broad and Cassel NMBC 215 South Monroe Street Suite 400 Tallahassee, FL 32301 (850) 681-6810
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 3600 Maclay Blvd. South Suite 202 Tallahassee, FL 32312 (850) 907-2500
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 215 South Monroe Street Suite 400 Tallahassee, FL 32301 (850) 681-6810
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 100 North Tampa Street Suite 3500 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 225-3020
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP One North Clematis Street Suite 500 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 832-3300
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Atlantic Station 201 17th Street NorthWest Suite 1700 Atlanta, GA 30363 (404) 322-6000
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP One Post Office Square 30th Floor Boston, MA 02109 (617) 217-4700
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 100 South Charles Street Suite 1200 Baltimore, MD 21201 (443) 392-9400
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP One Wells Fargo Center 301 South College Street 23rd Floor Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 417-3000
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP GlenLake One 4140 Parklake Avenue Suite 200 Raleigh, NC 27612 (919) 329-3800
Wilson, Helms LLP 110 Oakwood Drive Suite 400 Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (336) 631-8866
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP The Knollwood 380 Knollwood Street Suite 530 Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (336) 774-3300
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 280 Park Avenue 15th Floor West New York, NY 10017 (646) 428-2600
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Liberty Center 151 Meeting Street Suite 600 Charleston, SC 29401 (843) 853-5200
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (Main Office) Meridian 1320 Main Street 17th Floor Columbia, SC 29201 (803) 799-2000
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Greenville One 2 West Washington Street Suite 400 Greenville, SC 29601 (864) 373-2300
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Pinnacle Corporate Center 3751 Robert M. Grissom Parkway Suite 300 Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-3500
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP One Nashville Place 150 Fourth Avenue North Suite 1100 Nashville, TN 37219 (615) 664-5300
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP 949 Third Avenue Suite 200 Huntington, WV 25701 (304) 526-3500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.