Enter legal issue and location
Philadelphia Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Glen L. Abramson (Shareholder)
- Daniel Berger (Managing Shareholder)
- Harold Berger (Of Counsel & Managing Shareholder Emeritus)
- Gary E. Cantor (Shareholder)
- Zachary D. Caplan (Senior Counsel)
- Shanon J. Carson (Managing Shareholder)
- Joy P. Clairmont (Shareholder)
- Todd S. Collins (Managing Shareholder)
- Caitlin Goldwater Coslett (Associate)
- Eric L. Cramer (Firm Chairman)
- Andrew C. Curley (Shareholder)
- Merrill G. Davidoff (Chair Emeritus & Managing Shareholder)
- Michael C. Dell'Angelo (Managing Shareholder)
- Lawrence Deutsch (Shareholder)
- William H. Ellerbe (Associate)
- Candice Enders (Shareholder)
- Michael T. Fantini (Shareholder)
- Peter R. Kahana (Shareholder)
- Michael J. Kane (Shareholder)
- Jon J. Lambiras (Senior Associate)
- David A. Langer (Senior Counsel)
- Patrick F. Madden (Shareholder)
- H. Laddie Montague Jr. (Chair Emeritus & Of Counsel)
- Ellen T. Noteware (Shareholder)
- Jeffrey L. Osterwise (Senior Counsel)
- Amey J. Park (Associate)
- Phyllis Maza Parker (Shareholder)
- Russell D. Paul (Shareholder)
- Alexandra K. Piazza (Associate)
- Barbara A. Podell (Shareholder)
- Jacob M. Polakoff (Senior Counsel)
- Camille Fundora Rodriguez (Shareholder)
- Sherrie R. Savett (Chair Emeritus & Managing Shareholder)
- Richard Schwartz (Associate)
- David F. Sorensen (Managing Shareholder)
- Mark Suter (Associate)
- Susan Schneider Thomas (Of Counsel)
- Martin I. Twersky (Shareholder)
- Y. Michael Twersky (Associate)
- Nick Urban (Shareholder)
- Lane L. Vines (Senior Associate)
- Michaela Wallin (Associate)
- Tyler E. Wren (Of Counsel)
- Abigail Gertner (Counsel)
- John Quinn Kerrigan (Senior Counsel)
- Andrew D. Abramowitz (Senior Counsel)
- Donnell C. Much (Associate)
- Jennifer P. Elwell (Senior Counsel)
- Daniel E. Listwa (Counsel)
- Stacy Savett (Counsel)
- John D. Parron (Associate)
- Reginald L. Streater (Associate)
- William Fedullo (Associate)
- Daniel F. Thornton (Senior Counsel)
- Julia R. McGrath (Associate)
- Dena Young Esq. (Senior Counsel)
- Geoffrey C. Price (Senior Counsel)
1818 Market StreetSuite 3600 Philadelphia, PA 19103
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Mon-Fri
- (215) 875-4604
- https://bergermontague.com/ (Berger Montague Website)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.