Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Bradley S Abramson
- Steven H. Aden Esq.
- Katherine L. Anderson
- Travis Christopher Barham Esq.
- Gregory Scott Baylor Esq.
- Matthew S. Bowman Esq.
- Daniel Briggs Esq.
- Nathaniel Bruno
- Benjamin W. Bull Esq.
- Jim Campbell Esq.
- Timothy D. Chandler
- David A. Cortman
- Caleb Dalton Esq.
- Kellie Fiedorek Esq.
- James M. Gottry Esq.
- Rory T. Gray
- Samuel D. Green Esq.
- David Jonathan Hacker
- Brett Harvey Esq.
- Christiana Holcomb Esq.
- Joseph P. Infranco Esq.
- Kerri Kupec Esq.
- Joseph E. La Rue Esq.
- Tyson C. Langhofer
- Glen E. Lavy Esq.
- Jordan W. Lorence
- Casey Mattox Esq.
- Gary S. McCaleb
- Douglas H. Napier
- Steve O'Ban Esq.
- Christopher P. Schandevel (Legal Counsel)
- Jonathan A. Scruggs Esq.
- J. Matthew Sharp Esq.
- Erik William Stanley Esq.
- Jeremy David Tedesco Esq.
- Kevin Theriot Esq.
- Kristen K. Waggoner
- Douglas G. Wardlow
15100 North 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- (480) 444-0025
Alliance Defense Fund - Kansas Regional Service Center 15192 Rosewood Dr. Leawood, KS 66224 1-800-TELL-ADF
Alliance Defense Fund 801 G Street NW Suite 509 Washington, DC 20001 (202) 637-4610
Alliance Defense Fund - Louisiana Regional Service Center P. O. Box 52954 Shreveport, LA 71135 318-798-8211
Alliance Defense Fund - California Regional Service Center 101 Parkshore Drive Suite 100 Folsom, CA 95630 (916) 932-2851
Alliance Defense Fund - Memphis Regional Service Center 699 Oakleaf Office Lane, Suite 107 Memphis, TN 38117 901-684-5485
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.