Enter legal issue and location
San Antonio Antitrust and Competition Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
112 East Pecan StreetSuite 1200 San Antonio, TX 78205
- (210) 978-7450
Haynes and Boone, LLP 600 Congress Avenue Suite 1300 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 867-8400
Haynes and Boone, LLP 1221 McKinney Street Suite 2100 Houston, TX 77010 (713) 547-2000
Haynes and Boone, LLP (Main Office) 2323 Victory Avenue Suite 700 Dallas, TX 75219 (214) 651-5000
Haynes and Boone, SC Torre Esmeralda I, Blvd. Manuel Avila Camacho No. 40 Despacho 1601 Mexico DF 11000 , Mexico +52-55-5249-1800
Haynes and Boone, LLP 2033 Gateway Place Suite 300 San Jose, CA 95110 (408) 660-4120
Haynes and Boone, LLP 30 Rockefeller Plaza 26th Floor New York, NY 10112 (212) 659-7300
Haynes and Boone, LLP 525 University Avenue Suite 400 Palo Alto, CA 94301 - 1918 (650) 687-8800
Haynes and Boone, LLP 101 South Tryon Street Suite 2550 Charlotte, NC 28280 (980) 771-8200
Haynes and Boone, LLP 10001 Woodloch Forest Drive Suite 200 The Woodlands, TX 77380 (713) 547-2100
Haynes and Boone, LLP 180 North LaSalle Street Suite 2215 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 216-1620
Haynes and Boone, LLP 525 University Avenue Suite 400 Palo Alto, CA 94301 (650) 687-8800
Haynes and Boone, LLP 6000 Headquarters Drive Suite 200 Plano, TX 75024 (972) 739-6900
Haynes and Boone, LLP 1050 17th Street Suite 1800 Denver, CO 80265 (303) 382-6200
Haynes and Boone, LLP Unit 3620, Level 36 Shanghai International Finance Center, Tower 2 8 Century Avenue, Pudong Shanghai 200120 , People's Republic of China +86-21-6062-6179
Haynes and Boone, LLP 301 Commerce Street Suite 2600 Fort Worth, TX 76102 (817) 347-6600
Haynes and Boone, LLP 800 17th Street North West Suite 500 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 654-4500
Haynes and Boone, LLP 2505 North Plano Road Suite 4000 Richardson, TX 75082 (972) 739-6900
Haynes and Boone, LLP 600 Anton Boulevard Suite 700 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (949) 202-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.