Silver Spring Family Law Firm
We have represented and counseled thousands of clients with serious legal matters ...
We have represented and counseled thousands of clients with serious legal matters ...The Law Offices Of Harry A. Suissa, P.C., provides professional skills and the personal sensitivity required to resolve important legal issues that may be very emotional for clients. Our attorney and his staff have decades of experience with many legal problems. They can help you by explaining what you can do to resolve the matter and what you should do to minimize those potential problems that may arise.
We have represented and counseled thousands of clients with serious legal matters involving:
- Family law
- Civil litigation
- Business law
- Criminal defense
- Traffic violations
- Wills and probate matters
- Personal injury law
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.