Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- R. Eben Price (Attorney)
Agency Sales Resources8222 Beltline Road Irving, TX 75063
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company 4215 Credit Union Drive Anchorage, AK 99503
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Bakersfield Operations Center 900 Old River Road Bakersfield, CA 93311
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Irvine Operations Center 3345 Michelson Drive Irvine, CA 92612
State Farm Insurance 1900 M St. NW Washington, DC 20036 (202) 263-4400
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Jacksonville Operations Center 8001 Baymeadows Way Jacksonville, FL 32256
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Atlanta Operations Center 11350 Johns Creek Parkway Johns Creek, GA 30098
State Farm Insurance (Main Office) One State Farm Plaza Bloomington, IL 61710
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Indiana Operations Center 2550 Northwestern Avenue West Lafayette, IN 47906
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Parsippany Operations Center 300 Kimball Drive Parsippany, NJ 07054
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company New Albany Operations Center 5400 New Albany Road East New Albany, OH 43054
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company 550 Hawthorne Avenue Southeast Salem, OR 97301
State Farm Insurance Shared Services-Northeast Zone 1 State Farm Dr. Concordville, PA 19339 - 0001
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company 5510 Abrams Road # 105a Dallas, TX 75214 - 2050 (214) 361-8999
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Charlottesville Operations Center 1500 State Farm Boulevard Charlottesville, VA 22909
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company 1000 Wilmington Drive DuPont, WA 98327
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.