Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Employment Law - Employer Lawyer
About Kenneth J. Sargoy Esq.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Employment Law - Employer
- California, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Kollender & Sargoy Law Firm, 1992 - 2013
- Sargoy & Blum, Co founder, 1984 - 1987
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1981
Honors: Dean's List
- New School for Social Research, 1971
- New York University
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
- Intentional Interference with Contractual Relations: When are Managers Liable for Terminating Employees?, California State Bar Labor & Employment Law Quarterly
- Restricting Terminations of Employees for Free Speech Expression, California State Bar Labor & Employment Law Quarterly
815 Moraga Dr.Third Floor Los Angeles, CA 90049
Other Sources of Feedback About Kenneth J. Sargoy
Included on the 2023 Southern California list
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- Dean's List
- Neil Deitch Memorial Award for Scholastic Achievement
- Notes and Comments Editor of the Whittier Law Review, 1981
- Voted Outstanding Law Review Member, 1981
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.