New York Personal Injury Lawyer
While maintaining a full case load of all of the types of claims handled by the Firm, he has had particular experience in products liability, lead poisoning and Labor Law suits. Brian has obtained significant recoveries in all manner of actions, including automobile collisions, municipal liability actions and premises liability cases, in settlement and at trial. Those recoveries have included $2 million dollars for a union window washer injured in an elevator drop, $1.8 million dollars for the wrongful death of a union lather caused by a fall from a height on a construction site, $1.4 million dollars for a New York City teacher injured by improperly secured equipment, $3.3 million dollars for a New York City sanitation worker injured in a premises incident and $1 million dollars for a bus passenger injured in an automobile collision.
He has lectured on topics related to the Firm’s practice at the New York County Trial Lawyers Association. Brian graduated from Colgate University in 1983, and from Villanova University School of Law in 1986. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association. Brian is admitted to practice in the Courts of the State of New York as well as the Southern and Eastern Districts of the Federal Court.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.