Enter legal issue and location
Baltimore Business and Finance Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Christopher L. Anderson (Associate)
- Jennifer M. Auger (Associate)
- J. Thomas . Bashore II (Of Counsel)
- Kimberly C. Betterton (Of Counsel)
- Brianne Boyle (Associate)
- Jacob Dachs (Associate)
- Alyssa Domzal (Associate)
- Zachary S. Ehudin (Associate)
- Douglas M. Fox (Partner)
- Colin M. Gaynor (Associate)
- Teri M. Guarnaccia (Partner)
- Benjamin A. Guthorn (Associate)
- Eben C. Hansel (Partner)
- Thomas A. Hauser (Partner)
- Elizabeth A. Hecker (Associate)
- Charles S. Hirsch (Senior Counsel)
- Ryan W. Horka (Associate)
- Benjamin A. Kelley (Partner)
- Michael T. Kersten (Of Counsel)
- Jon M. Laria (Partner)
- Rebecca A. Leaf (Senior Attorney)
- Anna A. Mahaney (Partner)
- Amy M. McClain (Partner)
- Timothy F. McCormack (Senior Counsel)
- William Alden McDaniel (Senior Counsel)
- Michelle M. McGeogh (Partner)
- Charles R. Moran (Senior Counsel)
- Olamide Sadie Orebamjo (Associate)
- Marybeth Orsini (Partner)
- Aiste Palskyte Orszulak (Associate)
- Mark Pollak (Partner)
- Maraya N. Pratt (Associate)
- John P. Smolen (Of Counsel)
- Matthew G. Summers (Partner)
- Raymond G. Truitt (Partner)
- Nikola B. Vujcic (Associate)
- John J. Engel (Partner)
- Brianne Lansinger (Associate)
- Amber Mohr (Associate)
- Olabisi Ladeji Okubadejo (Of Counsel)
- Douglas S. Rubin (Attorney)
- Lila Shapiro-Cyr (Of Counsel)
- Fred Wolf (Senior Counsel)
- Mark B. Borak (Associate)
- Christopher J. Fritz (Senior Counsel)
- Dale G. Jennings (Associate)
- Aiste Palskyte Orszulak (Associate)
- Michael W. Skojec (Senior Counsel)
300 East Lombard Street18th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202- 3268
- (410) 528-5650
Ballard Spahr LLP 4800 Montgomery Lane, 7th Floor Bethesda, MD 20814 - 3401 (301) 664-6200
Ballard Spahr LLP 919 North Market Street 11th Floor Wilmington, DE 19801 - 3034 (302) 252-4465
Ballard Spahr LLP (Main Office) 1735 Market Street 51st Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 7599 (215) 665-8500
Ballard Spahr LLP 210 Lake Drive East Suite 200 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 - 1163 (856) 761-3400
Ballard Spahr LLP 425 Park Avenue New York, NY 10022 - 3506 (212) 223-0200
Ballard Spahr LLP 655 West Broadway Suite 1600 San Diego, CA 92101 - 8494 (619) 696-9200
Ballard Spahr LLP 5480 Valmont Road Suite 200 Boulder, CO 80301 - 2369 (303) 379-2275
Ballard Spahr LLP 101 South Reid Street Suite 302 Sioux Falls, SD 57103 - 7030 (605) 978-5200
Ballard Spahr LLP 2000 IDS Center 80 South 8th Street Minneapolis, MN 55402 - 2119 (612) 371-3211
Ballard Spahr LLP 999 Peachtree Street NorthEast Suite 1600 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 4421 (678) 420-9300
Ballard Spahr LLP 1 East Washington Street Suite 2300 Phoenix, AZ 85004 - 2555 (602) 798-5400
Ballard Spahr LLP 1225 17th Street Suite 2300 Denver, CO 80202 - 5596 (303) 292-2400
Ballard Spahr LLP 2029 Century Park East Suite 1400 Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 2915 (424) 204-4400
Ballard Spahr LLP 1675 Broadway 19th Floor New York, NY 10019 - 5820 (212) 223-0200
Ballard Spahr LLP One Summerlin 1980 Festival Plaza Drive Suite 900 Las Vegas, NV 89135 - 2658 (702) 471-7000
Ballard Spahr LLP One Utah Center Suite 800 201 South Main Street Salt Lake City, UT 84111 - 2221 (801) 531-3000
Ballard Spahr LLP 1909 K Street NorthWest 12th Floor Washington, DC 20006 - 1157 (202) 661-2200
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.