Enter legal issue and location
Salt Lake City Corporate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Jose A. Abarca (Associate)
- J. Keith Adams (Retired Partner)
- John A. Anderson (Partner)
- Martin K. Banks (Partner)
- Aaron D. Barker (Partner)
- Jeremy B. Barton (Associate)
- Matthew S. Bethards (Partner)
- Chaunceton B. Bird (Associate)
- Kenneth B. Black (Partner)
- Jordan C. Bledsoe (Associate)
- Mark E. Bonham (Of Counsel)
- Monica S. Call (Partner)
- Melanie R. Clark (Of Counsel)
- Mark Crawford (Patent Agent)
- Lauren E. H. DiFrancesco (Associate)
- Matthew M. Durham (Partner)
- Kelly A. Echols (Partner)
- Samuel P. Gardiner (Partner)
- Barton W. Giddings Ph.D. (Partner)
- Joshua G. Gigger (Partner)
- Kimberly M. Hammond (Associate)
- Wesley F. Harward (Associate)
- Joe J. Hawkins (Partner)
- Mark E. Hindley (Partner)
- Ervin R. Holmes (Partner)
- Nathan G. Hurlbut (Associate)
- R.Whitney Johnson (Partner)
- Nathan W. Jones (Partner)
- David J. Jordan (Partner)
- Margaret A. Krivanec (Associate)
- Guy P. Kroesche (Partner)
- Catherine Parrish Lake (Partner)
- Nils P. Lofgren (Associate)
- Romaine C. Marshall (Partner)
- Jason B. McCammon (Partner)
- Michael R. Menssen (Associate)
- Ronald G. Moffitt (Partner)
- David L. Mortensen (Partner)
- D. Matthew Moscon (Partner)
- Jordan B. Olsen (Partner)
- Ellen E. Ostrow (Associate)
- Justin B. Palmer (Partner)
- Vaughn G. Pedersen (Associate)
- R. Chad Pugh (Partner)
- Marc T. Rasich (Partner)
- Cameron L. Sabin (Partner)
- Joy Sarr (Associate)
- Nathan S. Searcy (Associate)
- Michael J. Sears (Associate)
- Lauren A. Shurman (Partner)
- Zachary J. Smart (Associate)
- Randall W. Smith (Patent Agent)
- Andrew C. Wasden (Associate)
- Steven D. Woodland (Partner)
- Scott F. Young (Partner)
- John S. Zarbock (Associate)
201 South Main StreetSuite 1100 Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- (801) 578-6999
Stoel Rives LLP 510 L Street Suite 500 Anchorage, AK 99501 - 1959 (907) 277-1900
Stoel Rives LLP 500 Capitol Mall Suite 1600 Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 447-0700
Stoel Rives LLP 501 West Broadway Suite 2000 San Diego, CA 92101 (858) 794-4100
Stoel Rives LLP Three Embarcadero Center Suite 1120 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 617-8900
Stoel Rives LLP 10008 S.E. River Street Truckee, CA 96161 (530) 582-2280
Stoel Rives LLP 1150 18th Street NorthWest Suite 325 Washington, DC 20036 (202) 398-1795
Stoel Rives LLP 101 South Capitol Boulevard Suite 1900 Boise, ID 83702 - 7705 (208) 389-9000
Stoel Rives LLP 33 South Sixth Street Suite 4200 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 373-8800
Stoel Rives LLP (Main Office) 760 SouthWest Ninth Avenue Suite 3000 Portland, OR 97205 (503) 224-3380
Stoel Rives LLP 600 University Street Suite 3600 Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 624-0900
Stoel Rives LLP 805 Broadway, Suite 725 Vancouver, WA 98660 (360) 699-5900
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.