Enter legal issue and location
- Simon Benjamin Anolick (Attorney)
- Roland K. Bowler II (Attorney)
- John T. Bretscher (Attorney)
- David Christopher Carroll (Attorney)
- John L. Cerretani (Attorney)
- Sylvia Yu Chen (Senior Counsel)
- Gary James Cunningham (Senior Counsel)
- Thomas Victor Miller (Attorney)
- Raymond Joseph Warren (Senior Licensing Counsel)
- Hisashi David Watanabe (Attorney)
- Lalita Patrice Williams (Attorney)
600 North U.S. Highway 45 Libertyville, IL 60048
Google Inc. (Main Office) 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 (650) 253-0000
Google Inc. - Motorola Mobility, Inc. (Branch Office) 1000 Enterprise Way Sunnyvale, CA 94089 - 4731 (408) 541-7000
Google Inc. 76 9th Avenue New York, NY 10011 - 4962
Google Inc. 10 10th St NE #600 Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 487-9100
Google 76 Ninth Avenue 4th Floor New York, NY 10011 (212) 565-0000
Google Inc. - Motorola Mobility, Inc. (Branch Office) 8000 W. Sunrise Blvd. Plantation, FL 33322 (954) 723-5000
Google 1101 New York Avenue, N.W. Second Floor Washington, DC 20005 (202) 346-1100
Google Inc. 20 West Kinzie St. Chicago, IL 60654 (312) 840-4100
Google Inc. - YouTube, LLC (Main Office) 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066 (650) 253-0000
Google Inc. 5 Cambridge Center, Floors 3-6 Cambridge, MA 02142 (617) 575-1300
Google Roppongi Hills Mori Tower PO Box 22, 6-10-1 Roppongi Minato-ku Tokyo 106-6126 , Japan +81-3-6384-9000
Google Inc. - Google Ireland Ltd. (Main Office) Gordon House Barrow Street Dublin 4 , Ireland
Google Toronto 12th Floor 111 Richmond Street West Toronto, ON M5B 2G4 , Canada +1 416-915-8200
Google UAE Dubai Internet City Building 4, office 306 P.O Box 502966 Dubai , United Arab Emirates +971 4 4509500
Google Inc. - Google Korea LLC (Main Office) 22nd Floor, Gangnam Finance Center 152 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu Seoul 135-984 , South Korea +82-2-531-9000
Google UK Limited 1-13 St Giles High Street WC2H London 8AG , United Kingdom +44 (0)20-7031-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.