Enter legal issue and location
- Garlan Leigh Adams (Sr. Counsel)
- Alicia Kathleen Andrae (Senior Counsel)
- Richard Taft Benson (Senior Counsel)
- Sharon Diane Brooks (Senior Counsel)
- Victoria Anne Brunn (Counsel)
- Lawrence B. Bugaisky (Senior Counsel)
- Joseph Walter Bulock (Associate General Counsel)
- Mary Elizabeth Cantrell (Vice President, Law)
- Elain Kam Cleary (Senior Counsel)
- Robert Sherman Conway (Associate General Counsel)
- Todd Matthew Crissey (Senior Counsel)
- J. Drew Diamond (Attorney)
- Joan Dee Eggert (Associate General Counsel)
- Colin David Ellis (Attorney)
- Gina Marie Ewy (Director)
- Tomoko Aoyama Finkel (Senior Counsel)
- Michael Brett Flaschen (Senior Counsel)
- Scott Johnson Foraker (Vice President and General Manager, Biosimilars)
- Kimberly Ann Frailey (Senior Counsel)
- Bernard Paul Friedrichsen (Senior Counsel)
- Timothy James Gaul (Attorney)
- I-Fan Ching Go (Senior Counsel)
- Eric George Groen (Associate General Counsel)
- Paul Hiromi Hayase (Senior Counsel)
- Mary K. Hehman (Attorney)
- Terence John Hogan (Senior Counsel)
- Petrina Sze-Wai Hsi (Corporate Counsel - Patent Attorney)
- Mark Nathan Hurvitz (Counsel)
- Paul Martin Johnson (Senior Counsel)
- Hye Yong Suzie Kang (Senior Counsel)
- Jill L. Karpa (Associate General Counsel/Executive Director)
- Gail Anita Katz (Senior Counsel)
- Sandhya Pratap Kawatra (Senior Counsel)
- Mary R. Kohler (Executive Director and Associate General Counsel)
- Nickie Fuladi Kubasak (Senior Counsel)
- Lois Marie Kwasigroch (Associate General Counsel)
- John Allan Lamerdin (Senior Counsel)
- Nathan Shawn Lee (Senior Counsel)
- Zoe Philippides Lundberg (Senior Corporate Counsel)
- Ann Walker Maduro (Executive Director and Associate General Counsel)
- Angela Lynn Malzahn (Senior Counsel)
- Masaru Matsuda (Executive Director, Global Commercial Operations and Associate General Counsel)
- Michael Brandon Mayes (Senior Counsel)
- Ann M. McGuire (Counsel)
- Randolph N. Mohr (Senior Counsel)
- Kimberlin Laura Morley (Senior Counsel)
- Brooke Danielle Nelson (Senior Counsel)
- John Andrew Neu (Associate General Counsel)
- John James O'Connor (Attorney)
- Erica Suzanne Olson (Senior Counsel)
- Kamran Casper Partovi (Senior Counsel)
- Cynthia Maria Patton (Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer)
- Michael George Penn (Counsel)
- Richard Vaughn Person (Senior Counsel)
- Jason Lawrence Portnoy (Counsel)
- Gade Prabhakar Reddy (Senior Counsel)
- Raz E. Reinecke (Senior Counsel)
- Andrea Anne Ahern Robinson (Assistant Section and Associate General Counsel)
- Kristine Westhaver Samuels (Senior Counsel)
- Pedro Sandoval Jr. (Counsel)
- Aaron Maximilian Schwarcz (Senior Counsel)
- David J. Scott J.D. (Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary)
- Glenna Shen (Executive Director, Worldwide Compliance & Business Ethics)
- Diana P. Spadea (Counsel)
- Hilary A. Talbot Gillen (Senior Counsel)
- Steven David Tang (Counsel)
- Frank Schneider Ungemach (Senior Associate General Counsel)
- Stuart Lyndon Watt (Vice President & Intellectual Property Officer)
- Matthew Lawrence Wein (Senior Counsel)
- Alana Beth Wexler (Senior Counsel)
- Wendy Ann Whiteford (Vice President, Law)
- Henry Kitwan Woo (Vice-President, Law)
- Jane Agnes Zevely (Senior Counsel)
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320- 1799
- (805) 447-1010
- (805) 499-8011
Amgen Inc. 1201 Amgen Court West Seattle, WA 98119 (206) 265-7000
Amgen Inc. 1120 Veterans Boulevard South San Francisco, CA 94080 (650) 244-2000
Amgen Inc. - Amgen Canada (Main Office) 6775 Financial Drive Suite 100 Mississauga, ON L5N 0A4 , Canada (905) 285-3000
Amgen Inc. - Amgen Switzerland AG (Main Office) Dammstrasse 21 Postfach 1459 CH-6301 Zug , Switzerland +41 41 369 01 00
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.