Enter legal issue and location
Denver High Asset Divorce Law Firm
We wrote the book on Colorado family law.
About Hogan Omidi, PC
Previous Law Firm Name
- McGuane & Hogan, P.C.
- High Asset Divorce
- Division of Retirement Assets in Divorce
- Business Valuation in Divorce
- Divorce Issues for Executives
- Appellate Practice
- Parental Relocation
- Collaborative Law
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post-Divorce Modifications & Enforcement
- Same-Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating Martindale-Hubbell
- 5280 Top Lawyers (Denver)
- US News - Best Law Firms - Family Law Tier 1 - Colorado
- Colorado Family Law and Practice, 2d (Colorado Practice Series), Thomson West, Vols. 19 and 20
Accepts Credit Cards
3773 Cherry Creek North Dr Suite 950 Denver, CO 80209
Hogan Omidi, PC 215 South Monarch Street Aspen, CO 81611 303-416-5697
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.