Enter legal issue and location
Long Beach Appellate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Richard A. Appelbaum (Of Counsel)
- Elizabeth P. Beazley (Senior Trial Counsel)
- Christopher J. Cammiso (Associate)
- Cheryl S. Chang (Associate)
- Esther E. Cho (Shareholder and Chair of Executive Committee)
- Jodi S. Cohen (Shareholder and Executive Committee Member)
- Bryce Cullinane (Senior Associate)
- Stacey Myers Garrett (Shareholder and Member of Diversity and Inclusion Committee)
- Michael M. Gless (Shareholder)
- Katherine L. Handy (Associate)
- Ashley E. Impellitteri (Associate)
- Skip Keesal (Shareholder)
- Elizabeth A. Kendrick (Of Counsel)
- James L. Kritenbrink (Associate)
- Natalie M. Lagunas (Associate and Member of Diversity and Inclusion Committee)
- Ryan S. Lean (Shareholder and Member of Diversity and Inclusion Committee)
- Elizabeth H. Lindh (Shareholder and Member of Diversity and Inclusion Committee)
- Ailan Liu (Associate)
- Sandor X. Mayuga (Shareholder)
- John V. Mysliwiec (Associate)
- Joshua Norton (Senior Associate)
- Samantha D. Parrish (Associate)
- Stefan Perovich (Shareholder)
- David D. Piper (Shareholder and Executive Committee Member)
- Scott T. Pratt (Of Counsel)
- Saied R. Quadri (Associate)
- Neal S. Robb (Shareholder and Executive Committee Member)
- Melanie L. Ronen (Shareholder and Member of Diversity and Inclusion Committee)
- Terry Ross (Senior Trial Counsel)
- Bentley P. . Stansbury III (Shareholder and Executive Committee Member)
- Robert J. Stemler (Shareholder)
- Teresa J. Thong (Associate)
- Connor M. Trafton (Associate)
- Michele R. Underwood (Senior Trial Counsel)
- Stephen Young (Shareholder)
- Kristy H. Sambor (Shareholder)
- Hillary A. Darnell (Associate)
- Rachel L. Ross (Associate)
- Wendy W. Zhang (Associate)
400 Oceangate Long Beach, CA 90802
- (562) 436-7416
Keesal, Young & Logan 1603 The Centre Mark 287 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong , Hong Kong (852) 2854-1718
Keesal, Young & Logan 101 East 9th Avenue Suite 7A Anchorage, AK 99501 - 3651 (907) 279-9696
Keesal, Young & Logan 450 Pacific Avenue San Francisco, CA 94133 (415) 398-6000
Keesal, Young & Logan 1301 Fifth Avenue Suite 3100 Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 622-3790
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.