Enter legal issue and location
Centennial Business & Commercial Law Firm
At Preeo Silverman Green & Egle, P.C., we concentrate our practice on litigation , estate planning , and business and real estate services . We focus on our clients and how we can best solve their problems and meet their goals.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Preeo Silverman Green & Egle, P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Elrod, Katz, Preeo, Look, Moison & Silverman, P.C., March 1, 1998
- Business & Commercial
- The Firm holds an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
6465 Greenwood Plaza Blvd.Suite 1025 Centennial, CO 80111
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.