Enter legal issue and location
Columbus Antitrust Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Apps M. Akpofure (Associate)
- Luis M. Alcalde (Director)
- Steve Barsotti (Director)
- Jason H. Beehler (Director)
- Erica L. Bishop (Associate)
- Ralph Breitfeller (Of Counsel)
- John P. Brody (Director)
- Robert Cohen (Director)
- Danielle Crane (Associate)
- Catherine A. Cunningham (Director)
- Kacie N. Davis (Director)
- Shana B. DeMooy (Associate)
- Scott Doran (Director)
- Andrew P. Doup (Attorney)
- Robert Dove (Associate)
- Eric D. Duffee (Director)
- Brendan Feheley (Director)
- Brian V. Finch (Of Counsel)
- Mike A. Forhan (Of Counsel)
- Loriann E. Fuhrer (Director)
- Katja Garvey (Co-Chair, Privacy + Data Security Practice)
- Jane Gleaves (Associate)
- Rachel Friedman Gold (Associate)
- Don Gregory (Director)
- Allen L. Handlan (Director)
- Erin C. Herbst (Director)
- Lorraine Hernández (Director)
- Paul Hess (Director)
- Thomas W. Hill (Director)
- David A. Ingram (Of Counsel)
- Chuck Kegler (Director)
- Todd M. Kegler (Director)
- Timothy A. Kelley (Director)
- Angela M. Lanctot (Of Counsel)
- William J. Levendusky (Associate)
- Mike Madigan (Director)
- Robert D. Marotta (Of Counsel)
- Dave McCarty (Director)
- Larry J. McClatchey (Director)
- Vinita Mehra (Director)
- Randall W. Mikes (Of Counsel)
- Adam C. Miller (Director)
- S. Michael Miller (Of Counsel)
- Cody E. Myers (Associate)
- Jeff Nein (Director)
- Tom Pannett (Of Counsel)
- Rebecca Roderer Price (Of Counsel)
- Mark Reitz (Director)
- Michael L. Schottenstein (Director)
- Rusty Schuermann (Director)
- Robert G. Schuler (Director)
- Tom Sigmund (Director)
- Jessica Skelly (Associate)
- Jeffrey W. Stiltner (Director)
- Eric Travers (Director)
- Sasa Trivunic (Associate)
- Steve Tugend (Director)
- Tim Tullis (Director)
- Steven J. Umaña (Associate)
- Chris Weber (Managing Director)
- Aaron J. Weir (Director)
- Molly Werhan (Associate)
- Nick Wilkes (Director)
- David M. Wilson (Director)
- Tim Wilson (Of Counsel)
- Michael E. Zatezalo (Director)
- Kenneth Cookson (Director)
- Lawrence Feheley (Director)
- Shana B. Marks (Associate)
- Paul D. Ritter Jr. (Director)
- Roger P. Sugarman (Director)
- Melvin D. Weinstein (Director)
- Christopher J. Allwein (Of Counsel)
- Rachel Friedman (Associate)
- Michelle Wong Halabi (Director)
- Lorraine Hernandez (Associate)
- Martijn Steger (Chief Innovation Officer)
- Arland T. Stein (Director)
- Stephanie P. Union (Of Counsel)
65 East State StreetSuite 1800 Columbus, OH 43215
- (614) 464-2634
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, A Legal Professional Association 600 Superior Avenue East Suite 2510 Cleveland, OH 44114 (216) 586-6650
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, A Legal Professional Association 381 East Church Street Marion, OH 43302 (740) 387-1120
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.