Enter legal issue and location
Columbus Antitrust Law Firm
- Apps M. Akpofure (Associate)
- Luis M. Alcalde (Director)
- Steve Barsotti (Director)
- Jason H. Beehler (Director)
- Ralph Breitfeller (Of Counsel)
- John P. Brody (Director)
- Robert Cohen (Director)
- Kenneth Cookson (Director)
- Danielle Crane (Associate)
- Catherine A. Cunningham (Director)
- Kacie N. Davis (Director)
- Scott Doran (Director)
- Andrew P. Doup (Attorney)
- Robert Dove (Associate)
- Eric D. Duffee (Director)
- Brendan Feheley (Director)
- Lawrence Feheley (Director)
- Brian V. Finch (Of Counsel)
- Mike A. Forhan (Of Counsel)
- Loriann E. Fuhrer (Director)
- Katja Garvey (Co-Chair, Privacy + Data Security Practice)
- Jane Gleaves (Associate)
- Rachel Friedman Gold (Associate)
- Don Gregory (Director)
- Maria Mariano Guthrie (Director)
- Allen L. Handlan (Director)
- Erin C. Herbst (Director)
- Lorraine Hernández (Co-Chair, Intellectual Property Practice)
- Paul Hess (Director)
- Thomas W. Hill (Director)
- David A. Ingram (Of Counsel)
- Chuck Kegler (Director)
- Todd M. Kegler (Director)
- Timothy A. Kelley (Director)
- Angela M. Lanctot (Of Counsel)
- William J. Levendusky (Associate)
- Mike Madigan (Director)
- Shana B. Marks (Associate)
- Robert D. Marotta (Of Counsel)
- Dave McCarty (Director)
- Larry J. McClatchey (Director)
- Vinita Mehra (Director + Leader, Global Business Practice)
- Randall W. Mikes (Of Counsel)
- S. Michael Miller (Of Counsel)
- Cody E. Myers (Associate)
- Jeff Nein (Co-Chair, Intellectual Property Practice)
- Rebecca Roderer Price (Of Counsel)
- Mark Reitz (Director)
- Paul D. Ritter Jr. (Director)
- Michael L. Schottenstein (Associate)
- Rusty Schuermann (Director)
- Robert G. Schuler (Director)
- Tom Sigmund (Director)
- Jeffrey W. Stiltner (Director)
- Roger P. Sugarman (Director)
- Eric Travers (Director)
- Sasa Trivunic (Associate)
- Steve Tugend (Director)
- Tim Tullis (Director)
- Steven J. Umaña (Associate)
- Chris Weber (Managing Director)
- Melvin D. Weinstein (Director)
- Aaron J. Weir (Director)
- Nick Wilkes (Director)
- David M. Wilson (Director)
- Tim Wilson (Of Counsel)
- Michael E. Zatezalo (Director)
- Christopher J. Allwein (Of Counsel)
- Rachel Friedman (Associate)
- Michelle Wong Halabi (Director)
- Lorraine Hernandez (Associate)
- Martijn Steger (Chief Innovation Officer)
- Arland T. Stein (Director)
- Stephanie P. Union (Of Counsel)
- Molly Werhan (Associate)
65 East State Street Suite 1800 Columbus, OH 43215
- (614) 464-2634
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, A Legal Professional Association 381 East Church Street Marion, OH 43302 (740) 387-1120
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, A Legal Professional Association 600 Superior Avenue East Suite 2510 Cleveland, OH 44114 (216) 586-6650
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.