Enter legal issue and location
4747 Channel Ave. Portland, OR 97217
- (503) 745-8921
Daimler AG (Main Office) Mercedesstr. 137 70327 Stuttgart , Germany +49 711 17 0
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Main Office) One Mercedes Drive P.O. Box 350 Montvale, NJ 07645 (201) 573-0600
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC (Branch Office) 13650 Heritage Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76177 (248) 427-6300
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC - Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc. (Branch Office) 1 Mercedes Drive Vance, AL 35490 (205) 507-2252
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Main Office) 36455 Corporate Drive Farmington Hills, MI 48331 (248) 991-6700
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Canada) (Main Office) 2680 Matheson Blvd. East Suite 500 Mississauga, ON L4W 0A5 , Canada 1-888-532-7362
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Argentina (Main Office) Boulevard Azucena Villaflor 435 Puerto Madero (C1107CII) Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires , Argentina +5411-4808-8700
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.