Enter legal issue and location
2020 Carey Ave 3rd Fl Cheyenne, WY 82002
- (307) 777-6253
State of Wyoming Sheridan Public Def 203 S Main St Ste 3500 Sheridan, WY 82801
State of Wyoming Public Defenders Office 500 S Gillette Ave Gillette, WY 82716 - 4239 (307) 686-1490
State of Wyoming Public Defender Carbon County PO Box 461 315 W Spruce Rawlins, WY 82301 - 5545 (307) 328-1644
State of Wyoming Public Defenders Off. Century Bldg Suite 305 120 W First St Casper, WY 82601 (307) 261-2162
State of Wyoming Public Defender 225 9th St Evanston, WY 82930 - 3415
State of Wyoming, Public Defenders Office Public Defender 123 S Fifth St Douglas, WY 82633 - 2440
State of Wyoming Public Defender Albany County 402 Albany County Crths 525 Grand Avenue Laramie, WY 82070 - 3840 (307) 742-6604
State of Wyoming Public Defender # 112 1695 Sunset Dr Rock Springs, WY 82901 - 7053 (307) 362-6555
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.