Enter legal issue and location
- John Patrick McGuire Jr. (Attorney)
5450 Great America Parkway Santa Clara, CA 95054
Oracle Corporation (Main Office) 500 Oracle Parkway Redwood Shores, CA 94065 (650) 506-7000
Oracle Corporation 411 108th Avenue NE Suite 900 Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 945-8200
Oracle Corporation 500 Eldorado Blvd. Broomfield, CO 80021 (303) 464-4000
Oracle Corporation 400 Crossing Boulevard 6th Floor Bridgewater, NJ 08807 (908) 547-6200
Oracle Corporation 8 Van de Graaff Drive Burlington, MA 01803 (781) 744-0000
Oracle Corporation 200 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 400 El Segundo, CA 90245 (310) 343-7405
Oracle Corporation 233 South Wacker Dr. 45th Floor Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 651-8000
Oracle Corporation 10 Van de Graaff Drive Burlington, MA 01803 - 5146 (781) 744-0000
Oracle Corporation One Beacon Street 4th Floor Boston, MA 02108 (617) 367-9950
Oracle Corporation 7604 Technology Way Denver, CO 80237 (303) 334-4000
Oracle Corporation 1900 Oracle Way Reston, VA 20190 (703) 478-9000
Oracle Corporation 9600 North Mopac Seventh Floor Austin, TX 78759 (512) 671-5100
Oracle Corporation 1211 SW 5th Avenue Suite 800 Portland, OR 97204 (503) 228-1520
Oracle Corporation 15800 John J. Delaney Drive, Suite 500 Charlotte, NC 28277 (704) 357-3155
Oracle Corporation - ORACLE Germany BV & Co. KG (Main Office) Riesstrasse 25 80992 Munich , Germany +49 89 14 30 0
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.