Enter legal issue and location
- Caren Armburst
- A Samuel Black (Assistant State Attorney, Cook County)
- Kelly M Bolan
- Scott V Bruner (Staff Attorney)
- Lisa C Ciardelli
- Jason F Danielian
- Joel Ditella
- Robert J Egan (Supervisor)
- Marybeth Fahy
- Nicholas C Giordano
- Lisa B Goldsand
- Avery L Goodrich Jr.
- Anne G Head
- William J Healy
- Kevin C Hughes
- James T Hyun
- Steven W Katten
- Miles J Keleher
- Kimberly A Mozdzierz
- Jack Ogrady
- Pamela Paziotopolous
- Holly L Rappin
- Steven J Rosenblum
- Margaret Woods
4th Floor1340 S Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60605- 2603
- (312) 341-2806
Cook County State's Attorney's Office (Main Office) 500 Richard J. Daley Center Chicago, IL 60602 (312) 603-5440
Cook County States Attorneys Office 16501 S Kedzie Pkwy Markham, IL 60426 - 5509 (708) 210-4040
Cook County States Attorney 10220 S 76th Ave Bridgeview, IL 60455 - 2427 (708) 974-6250
Cook County States Attorney Grand Jury Unit Criminal Court Bldg Room 406 2650 S California Chicago, IL 60608 - 5146 (773) 890-3054
Cook County State's Attorney’s Office Victim/Witness Assistance Unit 2650 S. California Avenue Chicago, IL 60608 (773) 674-7200
Cook County States Attorney 2121 Euclid Ave Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 - 1500 (847) 818-2326
Cook County States Attorney Room 252 1500 Maybrook Dr Maywood, IL 60153 - 2430 (708) 865-6080
Cook County States Attorney Auto Theft Unit 13 C 10 2600 S California Chicago, IL 60608 (773) 890-2728
Cook County States Attorney Off. Child Support Enf Suite 300 28 N Clark Street Chicago, IL 60602 - 2716 (312) 345-2430
Cook County State's Attorney's Office Second Municipal District 5600 Old Orchard Road Skokie, IL 60077 (847) 470-7300
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.