Des Moines Criminal Law Firm
Keith Rigg is engaged in a broad trial practice, defending people charged with crimes. This ranges from complex felony cases, such as conspiracy, fraud, arson, drug distributions or homicide to misdemeanors such as assaults, operating while intoxicated or possession of a controlled substance. Mr. Rigg appears regularly in Federal Court and as well as Iowa State Courts thorught the state to defend those who are accused of crimes. Mr. Rigg has been practicing law in Iowa since 1982.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.