Fayetteville Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff Lawyer
Rebecca Britton has fought for injured people across North Carolina for more than 25 years, representing those who have suffered serious harm or the loss of a loved one by another's negligence and helping individuals and families recover the compensation they need to move forward. She is well-known for the respect and care she offers her clients and has earned numerous honors for her professional standing and service to her clients and the Fayetteville community.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.