Enter legal issue and location
Worthington Family Law Firm
Serving clients throughout Franklin County and the greater Columbus metro region, Mr. Pardi has practiced law since 1992 and limits his practice to domestic relations and juvenile representation...
Serving clients throughout Franklin County and the greater Columbus metro region, Mr. Pardi has practiced law since 1992 and limits his practice to domestic relations and juvenile representation... From his law office in Columbus, Ohio, James J. Pardi II, Attorney at Law, provides exceptional representation to those going through divorce, dissolution, child custody dispute related matters or who have some other serious domestic relations issue they need to address.
Serving clients throughout Franklin County and the greater Columbus metro region, Mr. Pardi has practiced law since 1992 and limits his practice to domestic relations and juvenile representation. During that time, he has helped hundreds of families during their most difficult and emotional times, and his law firm has become a trusted source for those seeking to protect their rights and best interests of their children throughout all stages of the divorce process.
A staunch advocate for the rights of parents and children, Mr. Pardi also serves as guardian ad litem in the county's family law courts, and he assists domestic violence victims and their children with securing the proper protections they need against their abusers.
Acting as your personal legal counsel, he will arm you with the information you need to make the best informed decisions about the matters that affect your case: promising to remain accessible to address your questions and concerns as they arise. In all cases, Mr. Pardi will strive to help you resolve your conflicts efficiently and reach agreements that serve your specific needs and goals.
For more information about how James J. Pardi II, Attorney at Law, can best serve you and your family in your time of need, you can contact his law office to schedule a consultation.
About James J. Pardi II, Attorney at Law
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- James J. Pardi II (Attorney)
Accepts Credit Cards
400 West Wilson Bridge RoadSuite 260 Worthington, OH 43085
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.