Enter legal issue and location
Saint Louis Business & Commercial Law Lawyer
About Lee G. Kline
Current Employment Position(s)
- Business & Commercial Law
- Joint Ventures
- Secured Transactions
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Business Organizations
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Formation & Business Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- Non-profit & Tax-exempt Organizations
- Construction Law
- Construction Liens
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Crimes
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Employment Contracts -- Employee
- Wrongful Termination -- Employee
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Whistleblower -- Employer
- Wrongful Termination -- Employer
- Estate Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Childrens' Rights
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Juvenile Law
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Litigation & Appeals
- State Trial Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Workers' Compensation Law
- State & Municipal Employees
- Missouri, 1982
- U.S. District Court, 1982
- BAMSL, 1982
- The Missouri Bar, 1982
- Shifrin,Treiman, et al, Associate, 1982 - 1988
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Order of the Woolsack
Honors: Milton F. Napier Trial Award
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, Missouri
Honors: Dean's List
Major: Business Administration
Accepts Credit Cards
7777 Bonhomme AvenueSuite 1910 Saint Louis, MO 63105- 1911
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.