Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
OverviewFounding partner of DAPEER, ROSENBLIT & LITVAK, LLP (formerly “Dapeer & Rosenblit”), a firm dedicated to provide our municipal clients with the most knowledgeable and effective methods of enforcing local codes. Mr. dapeer is responsible for court services, administration and public relations.
About Kenneth B Dapeer
Current Employment Position(s)
- Real Estate Litigation
- California, 1976
- California Association of Code Enforcement Officers; Code Enforcement Workshops; Southern California Association of Code Enforcement Officials; Los Angeles County Fire Department- Fire Prevention (Author and Lecturer )
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (Graduate)
- Los Angeles Superior Court (Judge Pro Tem )
- Los Angeles Superior Court (Arbitrator)
- Los Angeles Superior Court (Mediator)
- Certification Course in Code Enforcement (Instructor )
- University of San Fernando Valley College of Law, Panorama City, California, 1976
- California University of Northridge, 1973
Accepts Credit Cards
11500 W. Olympic Blvd.Suite 550 Los Angeles, CA 90064- 1528
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.