Enter legal issue and location
Houston Business and Corporate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Gary M. Alletag (Partner)
- Julia A. Bennett-Jean (Associate)
- Zachary E. Bernard (Associate)
- Donald W. Brodsky (Partner)
- Joseph R. Buller (Associate)
- Matthew W. Caligur (Partner)
- Kathryn Carey (Associate)
- Marie L. Carlisle (Partner)
- Kermesha L. Carter (Staff Attorney)
- Roshanda N. Cayette-Contreras (Staff Attorney)
- Chelsea S. Clapp (Associate)
- C. Shawn Cleveland (Partner)
- Jennifer E. Costa (Counsel)
- Cory M. Curtis (Partner)
- Douglas D. D'Arche (Partner)
- Karen DeSouza (Staff Attorney)
- Sashe D. Dimitroff (Partner)
- Thomas A. Donaho (Associate)
- Billy M. Donley (Partner)
- W. John English (Partner)
- Paul S. Francis (Partner)
- Judy Gechman (Of Counsel)
- William P. Geise (Associate)
- M. Kristin Gerety (Associate)
- Kimberly C. Gordy (Associate)
- Ashlee C. Grant (Partner)
- Sarah M. Hayes (Associate)
- Farrell A. Hochmuth (Partner)
- Rachel Palmer Hooper (Associate)
- Dean D. Hunt (Partner)
- Ryan C. Idzior (Staff Attorney)
- David R. Jarrett (Partner)
- Sabrina N. Jiwani (Associate)
- Allison D. Jones (Associate)
- Bradley K. Jones (Associate)
- Mark L. Jones (Partner)
- Kristin D. Kluding (Associate)
- Paul M. Knettel (Associate)
- Eric W. Kristiansen (Partner)
- L. Poe Leggette (Partner)
- Michael J. Lorkowski (Staff Attorney)
- Kristen H. Luck (Associate)
- Daniella E. Martinez (Associate)
- Michael W. Mengis (Partner)
- Rachel Mills (Staff Attorney)
- Sushant Mohan (Associate)
- Nikki L. Morris (Associate)
- Lana Muranovic (Partner)
- Pamela D. Nieto (Counsel)
- Michael J. Pappert (Partner)
- Adam W. Park (Associate)
- James E. Phillips (Partner)
- Matthew R. Raley (Partner)
- Parker J. Roberts (Staff Attorney)
- J. Keith Russell (Partner)
- Gregory S. Saikin (Partner)
- Lynn Sessions (Partner)
- Glen Shu (Partner)
- Jordan A. Sinclair (Associate)
- Victoria E. Sloan (Staff Attorney)
- Mark E. Smith (Partner)
- Shanisha Y. Smith (Associate)
- Kelsey M. Sproull (Associate)
- Peter J. Stuhldreher (Partner)
- Mark D. Temple (Partner)
- Emily B. Thomas (Counsel)
- Joshua C. Thomas (Partner)
- Alexandra L. Trujillo (Associate)
- Gregory C. Ulmer (Partner)
- Cody T. Vasut (Associate)
- Lisa L. Virgen (Associate)
- Tess N. Wafelbakker (Associate)
- Ryan A. Walton (Associate)
- Courtney B. Warren (Associate)
- Casey E. Weaver (Associate)
- Benjamin P. Wells (Associate)
- W. Ray Whitman (Partner)
- Ashley E. Whittington (Associate)
- James C. Winton (Partner)
- Robert M. Wolin (Partner)
- John W. Busch (Associate)
- Ethan D. Carlyle (Associate)
- William R. Daugherty (Partner)
- Samuel E. Doran (Associate)
- Dennis P. Duffy (Partner)
- Edward L. Friedman (Partner)
- Casey E. Holder (Associate)
- Alexis D. Howard Lewis (Staff Attorney)
- James H. Nye (Partner)
- Rachel M. Smith (Partner)
- Drew B. Tipton (Partner)
811 Main StreetSuite 1100 Houston, TX 77002- 6111
- (713) 751-1717
Baker & Hostetler LLP 600 Anton Boulevard Suite 900 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 - 7221 (714) 754-6600
Baker & Hostetler LLP 11601 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 1400 Los Angeles, CA 90025 - 0509 (310) 820-8800
Baker & Hostetler LLP Transamerica Pyramid Center 600 Montgomery Street Suite 3100 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 659-2600
Baker & Hostetler LLP 1801 California Street Suite 4400 Denver, CO 80202 - 2662 (303) 861-0600
Baker & Hostetler LLP 1050 Connecticut Avenue North West Suite 1100 Washington, DC 20036 - 5403 (202) 861-1500
Baker & Hostetler LLP 200 South Orange Avenue Suite 2300 Orlando, FL 32801 - 3432 (407) 649-4000
Baker & Hostetler LLP 1170 Peachtree Street Suite 2400 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 7676 (404) 459-0050
Baker & Hostetler LLP One North Wacker Drive Suite 4500 Chicago, IL 60606 - 2841 (312) 416-6200
Baker & Hostetler LLP 45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111 - 0100 (212) 589-4200
Baker & Hostetler LLP 312 Walnut Street Suite 3200 Cincinnati, OH 45202 - 4074 (513) 929-3400
Baker & Hostetler LLP (Main Office) Key Tower 127 Public Square Suite 2000 Cleveland, OH 44114 - 1214 (216) 621-0200
Baker & Hostetler LLP 200 Civic Center Drive Suite 1200 Columbus, OH 43215 - 4138 (614) 228-1541
Baker & Hostetler LLP Cira Centre, 12th Floor 2929 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19104 - 2891 215-568-3100
Baker & Hostetler LLP Cira Centre 12th Floor 2929 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19104 - 2891 (215) 568-3100
Baker & Hostetler LLP 2728 North Harwood Street Suite 300 Dallas, TX 75201 - 1735 (214) 210-1200
Baker & Hostetler LLP 999 Third Avenue Suite 3600 Seattle, WA 98104 - 4040 (206) 332-1380
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.