Enter legal issue and location
New York Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Stephen P. Anway (Partner)
- John D. Branson (Partner)
- Carolyn J. Buller (Partner)
- Gregory K. Gale (Partner)
- Victor Genecin (Of Counsel)
- Ali R. Gursel (Partner)
- Carlos Guzmán Plascencia (Associate)
- Miriam K. Harwood (Partner)
- Nava Hazan (Partner)
- Michael E. Helmer (Partner)
- Lauren Herz (Associate)
- Corrine A. Irish (Of Counsel)
- George H. Kendall (Of Counsel)
- Maleeha Khan (Associate)
- Paul Myung Han Kim (Of Counsel)
- Norman N. Kinel (Partner)
- Jeffrey S. Levin (Senior Partner)
- Katharine J. Liao (Partner)
- David A. Manspeizer (Partner)
- Kristina F. Moore (Associate)
- Huu Nguyen (Partner)
- Jenay Nurse (Senior Attorney)
- Jihyun Park (Associate)
- Eridania Perez (Partner)
- John J. Reilly (Senior Partner)
- Pamela S. Robertson (Partner)
- Robert Rosenberg (Of Counsel)
- Zeynep Gunday Sakarya (Partner)
- Larry P. Schiffer (Partner)
- Edward S. Sinick (Partner)
- Mark D. Stadnyk (Senior Associate)
- Brian D. Starer (Senior Partner)
- Lauren M. Trialonas (Principal)
- Carlos Guzman Plascencia (Associate)
- Suman Chakraborty (Partner)
- Nikhita P. Godiwala (Associate)
- Alice Leonard de Juvigny (Associate)
- Stephanie E. Niehaus (Partner)
- Sani A. Williams (Of Counsel)
- Kenneth W. Bond (Senior Partner)
- Brian L. Halberg (Of Counsel)
- Jeffrey M. Pohl (Of Counsel)
- Kenneth Regensburg (Partner)
- Christopher J. Reitzel (Partner)
- Jenny Schiller Vaughn (Senior Associate)
- Daniel E. Vinish (Of Counsel)
1211 Avenue of the Americas26th Floor New York, NY 10036
- (212) 872-9815
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 1 East Washington Street Suite 2700 Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 528-4000
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 555 South Flower Street 31st Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 624-2500
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 1801 Page Mill Road Suite 110 Palo Alto, CA 94304 (650) 856-6500
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP Suite 2600 275 Battery Street San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 954-0200
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 1801 California Street Suite 4900 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 830-1776
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 2550 M Street NW Washington, DC 20037 (202) 457-6000
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 200 South Biscayne Boulevard Suite 4700 Miami, FL 33131 (305) 577-7000
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP One Tampa City Center 201 North Franklin Street Suite 2100 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 202-1300
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 1900 Phillips Point West 777 South Flagler Drive West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 650-7200
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 1230 Peachtree Street North East Suite 1700 Atlanta, GA 30309 (678) 272-3200
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 382 Springfield Avenue Suite 300 Summit New Jersey Summit, NJ 07901 (973) 848-5600
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 201 Eest Fourth Street Suite 1900 Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 361-1200
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 2000 Huntington Center 41 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 365-2700
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 2000 McKinney Avenue Suite 1700 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 758-1500
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 6200 Chase Tower 600 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002 (713) 546-5850
Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP 8000 Towers Crescent Drive 14th Floor Tysons, VA 22182 (703) 720-7800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.