Enter legal issue and location
Anchorage Business Law Firm
- Thomas M. Daniel (Partner)
- Priyam Desai (Associate)
- Eric B. Fjelstad (Partner)
- Sarah C. Gillstrom (Partner)
- Thomas Jantunen (Associate)
- Cameron Jimmo (Associate)
- Michael E. Kreger (Partner)
- James N. Leik (Partner)
- Cameron Mileham Leonard (Senior Counsel)
- Elena M. Romerdahl (Partner)
- Danielle M. Ryman (Office Managing Partner)
- Brian P. Samuelson
- Sarah Langberg Schirack (Associate)
- Sarah Jane Fischer (Associate)
- Eric B. Fjelstad (Partner)
- Christine V. Williams (Senior Counsel)
1029 West Third AvenueSuite 300 Anchorage, AK 99501- 1981
- (907) 276-3108
Perkins Coie LLP 16F, Hang Seng Bank Tower 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120 , People's Republic of China 86-21-6841-1188
Perkins Coie LLP 505 Howard Street Suite 1000 San Francisco, CA 94105 - 3204 (415) 344-7000
Perkins Coie LLP 1900 Sixteenth Street Suite 1400 Denver, CO 80202 - 5255 (303) 291-2300
Perkins Coie LLP 10885 NorthEast Fourth Street Suite 700 Bellevue, WA 98004 - 5579 (425) 635-1400
Perkins Coie LLP 500 North Akard Street Suite 3300 Dallas, TX 75201 - 3347 (214) 965-7700
Perkins Coie LLP Unit 2518-2521 South Office Tower Beijing Kerry Center 1 Guang Hua Road Chao Yang District Beijing 100020 , People's Republic of China 86-10-6561-8188
Perkins Coie LLP 33 East Main Street Suite 201 Madison, WI 53703 - 3095 (608) 663-7460
Perkins Coie LLP 1888 Century Park East Suite 1700 Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 1721 (310) 788-9900
Perkins Coie LLP 11452 El Camino Real Suite 300 San Diego, CA 92130 - 2080 (858) 720-5700
Perkins Coie LLP 1111 West Jefferson Street Suite 500 Boise, ID 83702 - 5391 (208) 343-3434
Perkins Coie LLP 1155 Avenue of the Americas 22nd Floor New York, NY 10036 - 2711 (212) 262-6900
Perkins Coie LLP 1120 NorthWest Couch Street Tenth Floor Portland, OR 97209 - 4128 (503) 727-2000
Perkins Coie LLP 3150 Porter Drive Palo Alto, CA 94304 - 1212 (650) 838-4300
Perkins Coie LLP 2901 North Central Avenue Suite 2000 Phoenix, AZ 85012 - 2788 (602) 351-8000
Perkins Coie LLP 131 South Dearborn Street Suite 1700 Chicago, IL 60603 - 5559 (312) 324-8400
Perkins Coie LLP (Main Office) 1201 Third Avenue Suite 4900 Seattle, WA 98101 - 3099 (206) 359-8000
Perkins Coie LLP 700 13th Street NorthWest Suite 800 Washington, DC 20005 - 3960 (202) 654-6200
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.