Enter legal issue and location
1 Lockheed BoulevardBuilding 10 Ft. Worth, TX 76108- 3619
Lockheed Martin Corporation (Main Office) 6801 Rockledge Drive Bethesda, MD 20817 (301) 897-6000
Lockheed Martin Corporation 199 Borton Landing Road MS 13 000-F401 Moorestown, NJ 08057 - 3054 (856) 638-7128
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Space Systems (Branch Office) 4800 Bradford Drive NW Building 401 Huntsville, AL 35805 - 1949 (256) 722-4268
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Space Systems (Branch Office) 1111 Lockheed Martin Way O/391S B/141 Sunnyvale, CA 94089 - 1212 (408) 742-6296
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (Main Office) 1902 West Freeway Grand Prairie, TX 75051 (972) 603-1000
Lockheed Martin MST 9500 Godwin Drive Bldg. 400 1G22 Manassas, VA 22110 - 4166 (703) 367-2861
Lockheed Martin Corporation 1801 State Route 17C Owego, NY 13827 (916) 222-8664
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company (Branch Office) 86 South Cobb Drive Marietta, GA 30063
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Solutions (Main Office) 700 North Frederick Avenue Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Lockheed Martin Corporation 230 Mall Boulevard Building 100 King of Prussia, PA 19406 - 2902 (610) 531-1861
Lockheed Martin Corporation 2121 Crystal Drive Suite 100 Arlington, VA 22202 (703) 413-5802
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems & Training 100 Global Innovation Circle Visitor Center Orlando, FL 32825 - 5003 (407) 306-4005
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Space Systems (Branch Office) 100 Campus Drive Newtown, PA 18940 - 1784 (215) 497-1129
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Space Systems (Main Office) 12257 S. Wadsworth Boulevard EMF II Room 143 Littleton, CO 80125 - 8504 (303) 977-3249
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Mission Systems and Training - Orlando 12506 Lake Underhill Road Orlando, FL 32825 - 5002
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control (Branch Office) 5600 W Sand Lake Road 1st Floor Orlando, FL 32819 - 8907 (407) 356-3801
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.