Enter legal issue and location
Dayton Civil Litigation Defense Lawyer
About Jane M. Lynch
Current Employment Position(s)
- Shareholder - Vice President
- English (Primary)
- Civil Litigation Defense 100%
- Cincinnati Insurance Co.
- Auto Owners Insurance Co.
- TM HCC Insurance Co.
- Ohio, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association, 1982 - Present (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association, 1982 - Present (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Defense Research Institute, 1990 - Present (Member)
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (Member)
- Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court (Master)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, 2013 - Present (Member)
- Claims Litigation Management (CLM), 2014 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation President, 2001 - 2007
- City of Dayton Citizen's Appeal Board Chair, 1998 - 2004
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio, 1982
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: magna cum laude
Law Review: Dayton Law Review
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, 1979
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Major: Urban Studies
- Joe Gerling
- August Janszen
- Cindy Thomas
- Anthony Geiger
Accepts Credit Cards
800 Performance Place109 North Main Street Dayton, OH 45402
- (937) 224-4311
Other Sources of Feedback About Jane M. Lynch
Included on the 2023 Ohio list
- 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2007 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2006 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- Ohio Super Lawyer in the field of litigation
- 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, Civil Rights Law and Litigation – Insurance.
- America’s Top 100 Civil Defense Litigators
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.