Enter legal issue and location
Phoenix Business Transactions Law Firm
- Erin Norris Bass (Associate)
- Floyd P. Bienstock (Partner)
- Erin E. Bradham (Of Counsel)
- Mindy K. Brinker (Of Counsel)
- Elizabeth A. Schallop Call (Of Counsel)
- Paul K. Charlton (Partner)
- P. Bruce Converse (Partner)
- Bennett Evan Cooper (Partner)
- Quintin Cushner (Associate)
- Pat Derdenger (Partner)
- Alex Egbert
- P. Robert Fannin (Senior Counsel)
- Alan M. Bayless Feldman (Of Counsel)
- Mark E. Freeze (Of Counsel)
- Kami Schvaneveldt Galvani (Of Counsel)
- Benjamin F. Gardner (Associate)
- Martina R. Gast (Associate)
- Kevin G. Hunter (Partner)
- Doug Janicik (Of Counsel)
- Lawrence Allen Katz (Partner)
- Aaron J. Lockwood (Associate)
- Karen Jurichko Lowell (Associate)
- Alexander R. Mennie
- David R. Nelson (Of Counsel)
- Jon T. Neumann (Partner)
- Kevin Olson (Partner)
- Jason D. Sanders (Of Counsel)
- Timothy M. Strong (Partner)
- Karl M. Tilleman (Partner)
- Shannon Trebbe (Associate)
- Steven D. Wheeless (Partner)
- Nancy L. White (Partner)
201 East Washington StreetSuite 1600 Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (602) 257-5299
Steptoe & Johnson LLP China Central Place, 29th Floor, Tower 2 79 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District Beijing 100025 , China +86 10 5834 1000
Steptoe & Johnson LLP Avenue Louise 489 B-1050 Brussels , Belgium +32 2 626 0500
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 99 Gresham Street London EC2V 7NG , England +44 20 7367 8000
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 633 West Fifth Street Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 439-9400
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 2121 Avenue of the Stars Suite 2800 Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 734-3200
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 1891 Page Mill Road Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94304 (650) 687-9500
Steptoe & Johnson LLP (Main Office) 1330 Connecticut Avenue NorthWest Washington, DC 20036 (202) 429-3000
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 115 South LaSalle Street Suite 3100 Chicago, IL 60603 (312) 577-1300
Steptoe & Johnson LLP 1114 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 (212) 506-3900
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.