Enter legal issue and location
Denver Business & Finance Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Kevin M. Bell (Senior Associate)
- Betsy P. Bengtson (Associate)
- James T. Bergstrom (Senior Associate)
- Eugene J. Bernard (Partner)
- David W. Boyd (Counsel)
- Darin L. Brown (Counsel)
- Matthew B. Crookston (Senior Associate)
- Thomas D. Franklin (Partner)
- Adam J. Gianola (Senior Associate)
- Darin J. Gibby (Partner)
- David D. Hsu (Senior Associate)
- Nicoletta M. Kennedy (Partner)
- Wade G. Kirshy (Senior Associate)
- Justin L. Krieger (Partner)
- Lana N. Kuchinski (Associate)
- John H. Lindemann (Attorney)
- Edward J. Mayle (Senior Associate)
- Daniel K. McCormick (Partner)
- Brett L. Mellor (Associate)
- Brian P. O'Donnell (Counsel)
- Troy Petersen (Counsel)
- Karam J. Saab (Partner)
- Daniel J. Sherwinter (Patent Of Counsel)
- Torrey D. Spink (Senior Associate)
- Aaron R. Swehla (Patent of Counsel)
- Suzanne C. Walts (Patent Of Counsel)
- Kathryn A. Warner (Attorney)
- Clark F. Weight (Partner)
- Sara J. Bradford (Senior Associate)
- Scott L. McMillan (Partner)
- Brian L. Olion (Associate)
- David E. Sipiora (Partner)
- Travis D. Whitsitt (Patent Litigation Attorney)
- Evelyn Yiqun Zhao (Associate)
- Brian J. Brisnehan (Senior Patent Attorney)
- Stephen F. Jewett (Counsel)
- Matthew C. Holohan (Partner)
- Matthew T. Sarles (Associate)
1400 Wewatta StreetSuite 600 Denver, CO 80202
- (303) 571-4321
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 2175 North California Boulevard Suite 600 Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 472-5000
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 1080 Marsh Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 (650) 326-2400
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 1001 West Fourth Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101 (336) 607-7300
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1400 Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 420-1700
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP The Grace Building 1114 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 (212) 775-8700
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP Hovslagargatan 5B Box 5421 114 84 Stockholm , Sweden +46 (0)8 505 646 00
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP The Imperial Tower, 15th Floor 1-1-1 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0011 , Japan 03-3507-5609
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP No. 50 Boxia Rd, Building R, Suite 401, 4th Fl Shanghai Pudong Software Park Shanghai 201203 , China +862131756180
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 721 Depot Drive Anchorage, AK 99501
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP Enterprise Mill 1450 Greene Street Suite 230 Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 724-2622
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 214 North Tryon Street Suite 2400 Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 338-5000
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 2001 Ross Avenue Suite 4400 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 922-7100
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 12255 El Camino Real Suite 250 San Diego, CA 92130 (858) 350-6100
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 607 14th Street NorthWest Suite 900 Washington, DC 20005 (202) 508-5800
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 1420 Fifth Avenue Suite 3700 Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 467-9600
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP 1801 Century Park East Suite 2300 Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 248-3830
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP Two Embarcadero Center Suite 1900 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 576-0200
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP (Main Office) 1100 Peachtree Street NorthEast Suite 2800 Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 815-6500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.