Enter legal issue and location
Orlando Civil Trial Law Lawyer
My desire for specialization helping injured people led me to undergo the rigorous task of becoming Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar (the licensing Board for attorneys in Florida). This required numerous personal references including judges, a review of cases I had tried and a day long exam. Very few attorneys can claim this credential. I can truthfully say that i am an Expert in this area of law.
In addition to my Board Certification, I've been fortunate to be recognized for my professional efforts by Martindale Hubbell, an international lawyer rating service that has been rating attorneys for over 100 years. I have received their highest rating, that of "AV" and have been included in their directory of Preeminent Attorneys.
On a personal note, I was born in Lakeland, Florida and attended Florida Southern College, graduating with Honors. I attended the University of Florida law school and graduated in 1982. Along with my wife and three children I am a lifelong resident of Central Florida. I am also a former member of the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity in Orlando. I currently spend most weekends doing construction and home repair work with the Fuller Center for Housing of Central Florida.
I am honored to be working with Dan and The Law Offices of Dan Newlin to help victims receive justice. I look very forward to help you!
About George H. Anderson III
- Civil Trial Law
- Plaintiffs Practice
- Florida, 1982
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1982
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Specialties and Certifications
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Florida Bar
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, - (Member)
- Academy Florida Trial Lawyers, - Present (Member)
- Florida Bar, - (Member, Litigation Section)
Pro Bono Activities
- Member of the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity in Orlando
- Fuller Center for Housing of Central Florida
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Emory University
- Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida, 1977
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: magna cum laude
Honors: With Honors
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
7335 West Sand Lake RoadSuite 300 Orlando, FL 32819
Other Sources of Feedback About George H. Anderson III
Included on the 2023 Florida list
- 2022 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2007 Florida Super Lawyers list
- “AV” rating, Martindale Hubbell
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.