Enter legal issue and location
New Orleans Admiralty & Maritime Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Richard Aguilar (Member)
- J. Patrick Beauchamp (Of Counsel)
- Steve Beiser (Member)
- Magdalen Blessey Bickford (Member)
- Mark N. Bodin (Member)
- Rasch . Brown III (Member)
- Camille R. Bryant (Member)
- Timothy G. Byrd (Associate)
- Rudy J. Cerone (Member)
- Mark J. Chaney (Associate)
- Kathy Conklin (Member)
- Farren Lorraine Davis (Associate)
- Bonnie E. Dye (Of Counsel)
- Sarah Edwards (Associate)
- Larry Feldman Jr. (Member)
- Gary G. Hebert (Member)
- Hillary Barnett Lambert (Member)
- Brian M. LeCompte (Member)
- Arthur H. Leith (Member)
- Kathleen A. Manning (Member)
- Deirdre C. McGlinchey (Member)
- Sarah McMillan (Member)
- Adam C. McNeil (Member)
- Colvin Norwood Jr. (Of Counsel)
- Patrick J. O'Cain (Member)
- Daniel T. Plunkett (Member)
- Stephen W. Rider (Member)
- Margeaux Roush (Director of Talent Acquisition)
- Benjamin O. Schupp (Member)
- Jonathan Sparks (Licensing Manager)
- Marshall T. Cox (Associate)
- Erin Fury Parkinson (Member)
- Shannon S. Sale (Of Counsel)
- Ricardo A. Aguilar (Member)
- Heather LaSalle Alexis (Member)
- Dustin C. Alonzo (Associate)
- Brad J. Axelrod (Member)
- Stephen P. Beiser (Member)
- Francis H. . Brown III (Member)
- Jamie Alexandra Bruce (Associate)
- Lauren E. Campisi (Member)
- Katherine Conklin (Member)
- Mark R. Deethardt (Associate)
- Vicki A. Elmer (Of Counsel)
- Adair L. Kingsmill (Associate)
- Eric Shuman (Of Counsel)
- Eric J. Simonson (Member)
- Charles S. Smith (Associate)
601 Poydras StreetSuite 1200 New Orleans, LA 70130
- (504) 596-2800
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 505 20th Street North Suite 800 Birmingham, AL 35203 (205) 725-6400
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 18201 Von Karman Avenue Suite 350 Irvine, CA 92612 (949) 381-5900
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 420 Washington, DC 20004
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 1275 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Suite 420 Washington, DC 20004 (202) 802-9999
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 1 East Broward Boulevard Suite 1400 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (954) 356-2501
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 10407 Centurion Parkway North Suite 200 Jacksonville, FL 32256 (904) 224-4449
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 301 Main Street Suite 1400 Baton Rouge, LA 70801 (225) 383-9000
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC One Boston Place Suite 2910 Boston, MA 02108 (857) 453-7171
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 1020 Highland Colony Parkway Suite 702 Ridgeland, MS 39157 (769) 524-2300
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 194 Washington Avenue Suite 600 Albany, NY 12210 (518) 874-3450
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 112 West 34th Street Suite 1515 New York, NY 10120 (646) 362-4000
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 3401 Tuttle Road Suite 200 Cleveland, OH 44122 (216) 378-9905
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 424 Church Street Suite 2000 Nashville, TN 37219 (615) 762-9080
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC Three Engery Square 6688 North Central Expressway Suite 400 Dallas, TX 75206 (214) 445-2445
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC 1001 McKinney Street Suite 1500 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 520-1900
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.