Enter legal issue and location
Rutland Adoption Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Pratt, Vreeland, Kennelly, Martin & White, LTD.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Carroll, George & Pratt, June 1, 1999
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Business Successions
- Closely Held Businesses
- Collections & Repossessions
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Commercial Banks
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condominiums & Cooperatives
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Liens
- Corporate Taxation
- Credit Unions
- Creditors' Rights
- Elder Law
- Employee Rights -- Employee
- Employee Rights -- Employer
- Employment Contracts -- Employee
- Employment Contracts -- Employer
- Employment Discrimination -- Employee
- Employment Discrimination -- Employer
- Estate Administration
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) -- Employer
- Farms & Ranches
- Formation & Business Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Joint Ventures
- Land Use & Zoning
- Lending & Secured Transactions
- Limited Liability Companies
- Living Wills
- Loan Workouts
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Mortgages & Foreclosures
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Defense
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Non-profit & Tax-exempt Organizations
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Private Placements
- Property Damage -- Defense
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Reorganizations & Restructuring
- Residential Real Estate
- Secured Transactions
- Sexual Harassment -- Employer
- Shareholders' Rights
- State Appellate Practice
- State Trial Practice
- Title Insurance
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Wrongful Death -- Defense
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Termination -- Employee
- Wrongful Termination -- Employer
- Alice F. Tabor, Paralegal
- Catherine A. Couture, Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
64 North Main StreetUS Route 7 NorthPost Office Drawer 280 Rutland, VT 05702- 0280
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
- (802) 775-6483
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.