Enter legal issue and location
New York Litigation & Appeals Lawyer
About Howard B. Felcher
Current Employment Position(s)
- Litigation & Appeals
- Business & Commercial Law
- Joint Ventures
- Secured Transactions
- Freedom of Information
- Voting Rights,
- Construction Contracts
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Childrens' Rights
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Complex Litigation
- Federal Appellate Practice
- Federal Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- State Trial Practice
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- New York, 1981
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Early Settlement Panel, Essex County, N.J. (Panelist)
- New York Law School, New York, New York, 1980
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
Major: Business Administration
655 Third AvenueSuite 2600 New York, NY 10017
- (212) 686-4686 (NY Fax)
Other Sources of Feedback About Howard B. Felcher
Included on the 2023 New York Metro list
- 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2021 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2017 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2016 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- 2013 New York Metro Super Lawyers list
- Featured on Front Page of The New Jersey Law Journal - "Divorce Lawyers Unsettled Over Sea Change in Stock Valuation", March 18, 2002
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.