Winter Park Civil Litigation & Appeals Law Firm
Williams & Williams is a full service civil litigation law firm based in Orlando, Florida. The firm has been in practice in the Orlando area since 1971. The various members of the firm are licensed to practice in all Florida Courts and the courts of Tennessee, Wisconsin, the U.S. District Courts for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Florida, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th, 11th and Federal Circuits, the U.S. Court of Claims, the U.S. Court of Veteran's Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. Through the use of local counsel where appropriate, the firm has also practiced in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and Federal and State courts in South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina and Virginia.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.