Enter legal issue and location
- Carolyn Chabrow Berger (Chief Counsel)
- Robert H. Bethea (Senior Counsel)
- Christopher G. Bubb (Assistant General Counsel)
- Rebecca A. Clar (Assistant General Counsel)
- Fabienne Monique Clermont (Attorney)
- William Lance Conn (Attorney)
- Anne LeSueur Cornelius (Senior Counsel)
- Christopher William Day (Assistant General Counsel)
- Leigh Morrow Parsons Freund (Vice President & Chief Counsel, Global Public Policy)
- Matthew W. Garber (Senior Vice President & Deputy General Counsel -- Transactions)
- Robert Steven Gurwin (Chief Counsel)
- Sarah Tracy Harris (Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel - Intellectual Property )
- Michael Yeatts Howson (Assistant General Counsel)
- Julie Marie Jacobs (Executive Vice President, Corporate Development & General Counsel)
- Joanne M. Kelly (Chief Counsel)
- Brian Joseph Malm (Assistant General Counsel - Patent)
- Michael P. McGowan (Attorney)
- Kelly Anne O'Connor (Assistant General Counsel)
- Karen Miller Reese (Assistant General Counsel)
- Jill Elizabeth Samuels (Assistant General Counsel)
- Kasey Adam Sax (Assistant General Counsel)
- Dori B. Solomon (Assistant General Counsel)
- Jeffrey J. Sun (Senior Employment Counsel)
- Regina O'Brien Thomas (Assistant General Counsel, Copyright & Media Law)
- Erin Stockley Tulk (Assistant General Counsel)
- Peter Lawrence Vanderloo (Assistant General Counsel)
22000 AOL Way Dulles, VA 20166
AOL Inc. (Main Office) 770 Broadway New York, NY 10003 (212) 206-4400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.