Enter legal issue and location
Fort Lauderdale Acquisitions & Dispositions Law Firm
- Thomas G. Aubin (Shareholder)
- Craig S. Barnett (Shareholder)
- Paul Crucet (Associate)
- Peter Desiderio (Shareholder)
- John Martin Fox-Snider (Shareholder)
- Eric K. Gabrielle (Shareholder)
- Amy Jellicorse (Associate)
- Chelsea Koff (Associate)
- William D. Lawrence (Associate)
- William B. Mason (Shareholder)
- George A. Pincus (Shareholder)
- Matthew S. Podolnick (Shareholder)
- Nicholas S. Risi (Shareholder)
- Glenn M. Rissman (Shareholder)
- Andrew D. Rosenthal (Shareholder)
- Donald E. . Thompson II (Shareholder)
- Farah Rajani Bridges (Shareholder)
- Marissa D. Kelley (Shareholder)
- Martin B. Woods (Shareholder)
New River Center 200 East Las Olas Boulevard 21st Floor (Penthouse A) Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- (954) 462-9567
Stearns Weaver Miller (Main Office) Museum Tower 150 West Flagler Street Suite 2200 Miami, FL 33130 (305) 789-3200
Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. Highpoint Center 106 East College Avenue Suite 700 Tallahassee, FL 32301 (850) 580-7200
Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. 2020 Salzedo Street 6th Floor Coral Gables, FL 33134 (305) 461-7400
Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. SunTrust Financial Centre 401 East Jackson Street Suite 2100 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 223-4800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.