Enter legal issue and location
Pittsburgh Child Relocation Lawyer
About William L. Steiner, Esq.
- Child Relocation
- Child Support
- Pennsylvania, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1975
- U.S. Federal Court, 1975
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Executive Counsel, Family Law and Real Property Sections, Family Law Council, 1984 - 1988
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Executive Council, Family Law Council, 1988 - 1989
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1975
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Law Review: Associate Editor, Duquesne Law Review, , 1974 - 1975
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, 1971
B.S., Bachelor of Science
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
- Co-Editor, Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, a quarterly publication of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
310 Grant StreetSuite 3220 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Other Sources of Feedback About William L. Steiner,
Included on the 2022 Pennsylvania list
- 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2007 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2006 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2005 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2004 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Fellow
- Selected for fifteen consecutive years for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, the most respected peer- review publication in the legal profession
- Designated a Pennsylvania Family Law Super Lawyer in every year's edition of the publication
- Recipient of the highest ratings in both legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale-Hubbell
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.