Enter legal issue and location
Orlando Corporate Counsel Law Firm
- Catherine Ann Roth (Attorney)
1000 Universal Studios Plz. Orlando, FL 32819- 7601
Comcast Corporation (Main Office) Comcast Center 1701 JFK Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19103
Comcast Corporation - Comcast Spectacor, L.P. (Main Office) 3601 South Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19148 (215) 465-4500
Comcast Corporation - iN DEMAND L.L.C. (Main Office) 345 Hudson Street, 17th Floor New York, NY 10014 (646) 638-8200
Comcast Corporation - NBCUniversal Media, LLC - NBC Universal Cable (Branch Office) 3000 W. Alameda Ave. Burbank, CA 91523 - 0001 (818) 840-4444
Comcast Corporation - NBCUniversal Media, LLC (Main Office) 30 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10112
Comcast Corporation - NBCUniversal Media, LLC - Universal Studios (Branch Office) 100 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91608
Comcast Corporation - NBCUniversal Media, LLC (Branch Office) 5750 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90036 - 3697 (323) 954-2777
Comcast Corporation - NBCUniversal Media, LLC (Branch Office) Universal Studios Media Licensing 100 Universal City Plaza, 1440/15 Universal City, CA 91608 (818) 777-1273
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.