Jacksonville DUI Law Firm
Florida DUI Defense | Criminal Law AttorneysWelcome to the law firm of Epstein & Robbins. We practice exclusively in the areas of DUI and criminal defense law. When you find yourself in serious trouble with the law, you need experienced lawyers who know the system and know the law. The DUI laws in Florida are some of the toughest in the nation and it is more important than ever to protect your rights. When your driver' s license and your ability to drive are in jeopardy, you need a law firm with a strong reputation. We are one of the most successful DUI defense law firms in Florida. DUI and criminal defense is all we do.Located across from the Duval County Courthouse in Jacksonville, we have been successfully representing clients throughout Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Nassau, Bradford, Baker, Putnam and Alachua counties in Northeast Florida, as well as other counties throughout the State. We often represent clients from Jacksonville, Gainesville, Macclenny, Orange Park, Fernandina Beach, Green Cove Springs, Starke and St. Augustine.
When your rights and freedom are at risk, it's time to call on a criminal defense law firm of creative, talented lawyers. We work hard to fight for you. If you have been arrested, don't plead guilty or no contest! Call us today at (904)354-5645 for a free consultation.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.