Enter legal issue and location
Beachwood Collections Law Firm
About Robert Edelstein, Attorney at Law
Previous Law Firm Name
- Siegel & Associates, June 30, 1997
- Seely, Savidge & Aussem, June 30, 1990
- Business & Commercial Law
- Real Estate
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President & Active Member, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America - N.E. Ohio Chapter
- Famous Enterprises, Inc.
- APT Management Inc.
- Advance Vending Inc.
- Bass Security Services, Inc.
- Fields Investments
- Edelman Plumbing Supply Inc.
- Orlean Co.
- Atlas Management Corp
- Kowit & Passov Realty
- Normandy Manor of Rocky River
- Wald & Fisher Inc.
- Northfield Park Apartments
- Robert Edelstein (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
23811 Chagrin Blvd.Suite 160 Beachwood, OH 44122
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
mr.edelstein is smart,efficient, and always prepared.He will present an honest ,accurate opinion of the matter presented to him .
Recommends this Law Firm
Rob is very responsive and keeps you informed of the updated status.
The attorney I spoke to on a consultation was rude and hung up on me. I would find another law firm.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.